Trust when I say, this is the BEST Pumpkin Dip you’ll eat this year. One bite, and you’ll be hooked!
In case you missed it, pumpkin season is here. EVERYWHERE is pumpkin EVERYTHING and it’s all glorious and delicious.
I love pumpkin flavor and pumpkin spice and I consider it all tasty and nice. (see what I did there?!)
I love this Pumpkin Dip because sometimes…I just want something that’s a bit “lighter” and quick and easy.
While it would be entirely possible for me to eat a piece of pumpkin pie each and every day, I like having this pumpkin pie dip on the back burner for my snacking needs.
The best part? It’s always a hit when I make it and take it to fun parties as well! Everyone loves that pleasant pumpkin taste and can’t wait to have another bite!
But please, no double dipping! There’s more than enough to go around!
If you are looking for a quick and easy pumpkin dip that’ll steal the show, this is one you won’t want to miss.
I always say it’s a good idea to have a practice “test” before making the real deal for others, so have fun “making and tasting” your way to pumpkin dip perfection!
PUMPKIN DIP INGREDIENTS
To make this pumpkin dip, you will need:
● PUMPKIN: just one cup of 100% pure pumpkin.
● POWDERED SUGAR: 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
● CREAM CHEESE: just one (8 oz.) package of cream cheese. Make sure it is softened before making this dip.
●GROUND CINNAMON: only 1/2 teaspoon but you can add more if you would like. I’ve also used pumpkin spice, as well!
● COOL WHIP: one (8 oz.) tube of Cool Whip topping, thawed.
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN DIP
It takes about 2 minutes to make this pumpkin dip:
STEP 1: Using an electric or stand mixer, beat the pumpkin, powdered sugar, cream cheese, and group cinnamon until smooth and creamy.
STEP 2: Fold in cool whip topping. Place in fridge until ready to serve.
STEP 3: Serve with apple slices, pear slices, graham crackers. Enjoy!
ADDITIONAL BAKING TIPS
PUMPKIN: Just a reminder to use100% pure pumpkin. If you use pumpkin pie mix, just don’t add the ground cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice because the pumpkin pie mix already has it in it.
BEFORE YOU START MAKING THIS DIP: About an hour before you plan on making this pumpkin dip, take the cream cheese out of the fridge and set it out on the counter to soften.
SERVE: Serve this dip with apple slices, pear slices or graham crackers. Or if your like me, I could just eat this dip with a spoon!
BAKING TOOLS NEEDED
MIXING BOWLS: I love these mixing bowls, they’re so durable and the colors are so fun!
SPATULA: Everyone needs a GOOD spatula and this one is my favorite!
DIP BOWL: I love a cute chip and dip serving set!
MORE PUMPKIN RECIPES
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- apple slices, pear slices, graham crackers, for dipping
- Using an electric or stand mixer, beat the pumpkin, powdered sugar, cream cheese, and group cinnamon until smooth and creamy.
- Fold in cool whip topping. Place in fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve with apple slices, pear slices, graham crackers. Enjoy!