Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
This Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip is always a huge hit at any party!
This Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip is a dynamite dip with the wonderful, savory flavors of bacon, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing and beer that makes it unique and scrumptious.
This simple five-ingredients recipe is always a huge hit with everyone and is always the first appetizer to be gone when I bring it to a party.
Seriously, no one can get enough of this great tasting dip. If your looking for a spectacular, savory dip that’s easy to make, then this dip recipe is for you! Make it for your next get together or make up a batch for yourself to enjoy while cheering on your favorite team.
GO PACKERS GO!
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE RANCH DIP
✓ SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE
✓ BEER OR CHICKEN STOCK
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY BACON RANCH DIP
CRISPY BACON: For the bacon, you want to cook it so that it’s crispy and not undercooked. And make sure that you pat any excess grease off the bacon before cutting into small pieces.
GIVE THIS DIP AN EXTRA KICK: If you want to add more “kick” to this dip, you can add green onions or a dash of onion salt. I don’t like onions, so I never add them but if you like onions it will give this dip an extra kick.
DON’T WANT TO USE BEER!?: No problem, you can substitute the beer for chicken broth.
TRY THESE EASY DIP RECIPES TOO
- 2 (8oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup beer (I used Sam Adams OctoberFest)
- 3/4 cup cooked & chopped bacon
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch dressing using an electric mixer or stand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in your favorite beer until combined.
- Add in shredded cheese.
- Add chopped bacon and mix until combined.
- Place dip in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. Top with additional shredded cheese and chopped bacon, serve with crackers, pretzels, and/or potato chips.