Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip
The flavor and taste of this Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip is certain to be your new dipping favorite!
I have two weaknesses in life…and they both just happen to be the central focus of this delicious recipe.
Anytime I can eat cheese and bacon, I’m 100% down for that to happen.
With the holiday party season upon us, I can’t think of an easier or more simple recipe to make and take to all those gatherings.
First off, everyone tends to love dipping-type dishes, right?
While this can be paired up with chips or pita bread, it also tastes equally as amazing with some cut up vegetables as well.
Carrots and celery are my go-to veggie dippers, but I’ve also tasted it with cucumber slices as well and it’s just as delicious.
Who says that you can’t pair up a bit of health with this hearty dip?
And while this rocks during the holiday season, don’t forget that the Superbowl is literally right around the corner as well!
With this Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip, you’re well ahead of the party planning game!
This dip pairs perfectly with touchdowns and team rivals as well!
Make a batch to see what you think…and don’t worry, if you are eating it entirely yourself, it’s 100% acceptable to double dip!
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE RANCH DIP
● CREAM CHEESE: 2 (8 oz.) packages of cream cheese.
● RANCH DRESSING: 1/4 cup creamy ranch dressing.
● SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE: 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
● BEER OR CHICKEN STOCK: 1/2 cup beer or chicken stock.
● CHOPPED BACON: 3/4 cup cooked chopped bacon pieces.
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY BACON RANCH DIP
To make this Cheesy Bacon Ranch Dip, simply:
STEP 1: In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch dressing using an electric mixer or stand mixer until smooth and creamy.
STEP 2: Mix in your favorite beer until combined.
STEP 3: Add in shredded cheese.
STEP 4: Add chopped bacon and mix until combined.
STEP 5: Place dip in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. Top with additional shredded cheese and chopped bacon, serve with crackers, pretzels, and/or potato chips.
CRISPY BACON: For the bacon, you want to cook it so that it’s crispy and not undercooked. And make sure that you pat any excess grease off the bacon before cutting into small pieces.
GIVE THIS DIP AN EXTRA KICK: If you want to add more “kick” to this dip, you can add green onions or a dash of onion salt. I don’t like onions, so I never add them but if you like onions it will give this dip an extra kick.
DON’T WANT TO USE BEER!?: No problem, you can substitute the beer for chicken broth.
KITCHEN TOOLS NEEDED
ELECTRIC MIXER: You will need to use an electric mixer to mix all the ingredients together and to make sure that the dip doesn’t have lumps of cream cheese in it.
CHIP & DIP BOWL: This is the chip & dip bowl that I used!
TRY THESE EASY DIP RECIPES TOO
CONNECT WITH DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SO YOU NEVER MISS A RECIPE
💌 GET EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPES AND MORE…STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL!
RATE THIS RECIPE
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE & LOVED IT! 😍
PLEASE GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING ⭐ IN THE RECIPE BELOW!
- 2 (8oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup creamy ranch dressing
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup beer (I used Sam Adams OctoberFest)
- 3/4 cup cooked & chopped bacon
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch dressing using an electric mixer or stand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Mix in your favorite beer until combined.
- Add in shredded cheese.
- Add chopped bacon and mix until combined.
- Place dip in refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. Top with additional shredded cheese and chopped bacon, serve with crackers, pretzels, and/or potato chips.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM
WE LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE. 🍰
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTO!
USE HASHTAG #DELICIOUSLYSPRINKLED
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.