EASY RANCH PRETZELS RECIPE
Start football season with this delicious Easy Ranch Pretzels Recipe. Super easy to make and full of delicious flavor perfect for snacking!
I can’t believe football season is here! I was really worried we wouldn’t have one this year (anyone else?). To celebrate, I decided to whip up a delicious snack recipe perfect for snacking while you watch the game. You can make these the morning before and have them ready for the afternoon game!
These are SO EASY to make, too. All you have to do is mix together the seasoning, marinate it, bake, and they’re ready to enjoy!
AFTERNOON SNACK RECIPE
Now, if you’re not a football fan, don’t worry – these aren’t exclusive to game watching. In fact, I’ll munch on these any and every afternoon I get the chance. The flavor of the ranch against the salty crispy pretzels are to die for!!
I will neither confirm nor deny hiding these from my family to keep for myself, LOL! I’m a huge pretzels fan, so who can blame me? if you’re ready for the recipe, just scroll down below and get baking!
BAKING TOOLS YOU MIGHT NEED
Before you get started, make sure you have these few key baking tools in your kitchen:
- MIXING BOWL: Everyone needs a good glass mixing bowl, don’t you think? These ones are so perfect!
- MEASURING CUP: Just as everyone needs a glass mixing bowl, you need a glass measuring cup too! They come in handy for so many things and sure beat the traditional plastic.
- WHISK: I love my wire whisk and really don’t know what I’d do without it! If you don’t have one already, this is perfect.
INGREDIENTS FOR RANCH PRETZELS
For this recipe, you’ll need these simple ingredients:
- RANCH: Make sure you use dressing and seasoning mix for your pretzels!
- GARLIC POWDER: Garlic powder adds some delicious flavor to this easy snack.
- DILL WEED: This dill weed is a must for the flavor profile.
- OIL: You can use canola oil or buttered popcorn oil for this easy to make a snack!
- PRETZELS: I mean, of course, you need the pretzels, right? We used mini pretzels!
HOW TO MAKE THIS EASY PRETZEL RECIPE
Scroll down below for the printable step-by-step pretzels recipe!
- MIX SEASONING: In a large mixing bowl, mix together the ranch, garlic powder, dill weed, and oil; mix well.
- MARINATE: Add the pretzels and mix to coat them. Let the pretzels marinate, tossing a couple of times.
- BAKE: Preheat the oven to 200F and pour the pretzels onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving. Enjoy!
WHAT KIND OF PRETZELS ARE BEST?
We used mini pretzels for this recipe and I find that the small size is best! However, you can use whatever pretzels you have lying around.
CAN I MAKE MY OWN RANCH DRESSING?
You sure can! I sometimes make my Easy Ranch Dressing, leaving out any wet ingredients since you only want the dry mix for this recipe.
CAN YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE AHEAD OF TIME?
You sure can! If you’re making these for a small group of friends, you can bake them the morning of or even a few days ahead of time. Simply bake, let cool, and store in an airtight container until you’re ready to snack.
HOW DO YOU STORE RANCH PRETZELS?
You can store this in an airtight container and they’ll stay good for a couple of weeks. If preferred, you can also freeze them for a few months.
TRY THESE OTHER SNACK RECIPES:
- Baked Apple Chips
- Birthday Cake Popcorn
- Apple Chips Snack Mix
- Lemon Coconut Granola Bites
- Chocolate-Covered Banana Bites
If you have tried this Easy Ranch Pretzels recipe, then please rate it in the recipe card and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
- 1 package of Ranch dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons dill weed
- ¾ cup canola oil or buttered popcorn oil
- 1 (20 oz.) bag of pretzels
- In a large bowl combine ranch seasoning, garlic powder, dill weed, and oil. Mix together.
- Add pretzels to the bowl and mix to coat the pretzels. Let the pretzels marinate in the bowl for 1 hour, tossing one or two times.
- Preheat oven to 200F degrees. Pour pretzels onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 128mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
This blog post contains affiliate and/or referral links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Additionally, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.