EASY DILL DIP RECIPE
It’s time to whip out all your favorite veggies – this Easy Dill Dip is seriously addictive! Serve this creamy, savory dip at any party for an instant reaction. Nobody can seem to get enough of it! Oh, and the best part? This easy homemade dip couldn’t be easier to make!
Easy Dill Dip Recipe
When I dip, you dip, we dip! Seriously though, I cannot get enough of this incredibly easy and delicious dill dip these days. If you’re a pickle lover like I am, you’re going to love the hint of dill that’s accentuated by ingredients like seasoned salt, oregano, and onion powder.
I don’t think there’s a single veggie that isn’t made more delicious by being dipped into this creamy, flavor packed dip. Eating raw veggies can be pretty boring, if we’re being honest – but not when they’re dipped into this dip! Sometimes, even my little one will actually eat veggies (and not complain!) when I add this dip to the table.
A major reason I love this easy dill dip recipe is because of how classic it is. It’s a tried and true family recipe that I’ve loved for years, and I’m so excited to share it now with the rest of the world! If you want a simple dip that everyone at the party will be happy to see, then you need to make a big bowl of this dill dip. Maybe even a double batch!
Easy Dill Dip Ingredients
This classic crowd-pleasing dill dip only calls for seven ingredients! When it comes to easy and inexpensive dips that are sure to make you smile, it doesn’t get much better than this easy dill dip.
- MAYO: 1 cup mayo
- SOUR CREAM: 1 cup sour cream
- DILL WEED: 1 tbsp dill weed
- ONION POWDER: 1/2 tbsp onion powder
- OREGANO: 1 tsp oregano
- LAWRY’S SEASON SALT: 1 tsp Lawry’s Season Salt
How to Make this Delicious Easy Dill Dip
This recipe comes together so quickly and easily, you could probably have your kids do it for you! Just stir, cover, and cool. Yes, it’s really that easy!
MIX: In a small or medium sized mixing bowl, mix together all of the dip ingredients. If you want to sneak a little taste test in there, go for it – I won’t tell!
COVER AND COOL: Cover the bowl of dip tightly with plastic wrap, making sure no air can get in or out. Then, place the dip in the fridge and let it cool for at least 2 hours before serving. You really want to make sure it has time to chill to the perfect temperature, and to let the flavors really meld together.
SERVE: Cut up your favorite veggies, serve, and enjoy!
Variations to Try:
- MAKE IT GARLICKY: I like that dill is the most powerful flavor in this dip, and is only enhanced by the onion powder. However, if you don’t mind (or really love) a kick of garlic to go along will the dill flavor, add a 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder to the mix!
- CHIPS: Look… I get it. Sometimes veggies just don’t hit the spot the same way a salty potato chip does! Consider serving some chips alongside your fresh veggies for less healthy but SUCH a delicious alternative.
- MORE ONION: Do you love the hint of sweet onion powder in this dip as much as I do? Then you need to toss in a tablespoon of dried minced garlic. It gives the slightest texture to the dip that is bound to make your mouth water!
Now I’m planning a party, just so I can make some dips to serve! You can never have just one dip on the counter, right? Not when there are options like French Onion Dip, Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Taco Dip, and of course my new go-to Easy Dill Dip!
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 201Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 23mgSodium: 363mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
This blog post contains affiliate and/or referral links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Additionally, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.