Best Pickle Dip Recipe
Grab a bag of chips and prepare to indulge, because we’re making the BEST Pickle Dip Recipe! This easy recipe features pickle juice, fresh dill, and chopped pickles to create the most mouthwatering pickle flavor. If you’re a fan of pickles, this dip is for you!
The Best Pickle Dip
After you dip a chip in this stuff, you’re never going to buy a plastic container of store bought dip again! Well, maybe you will – there’s no shame in that. But I can promise you that the store bought dips, as convenient as they may be, can’t hold a candle to this homemade version. Don’t let the term “homemade” scare you off, because this dip is SO easy to make!
This no bake dip recipe takes only 10 minutes (or less, if you move quickly) to mix up. After that, you just have to practice your patience and let it chill for about an hour in the fridge. As tempting as it totally is to dig in after just a few minutes of chilling, I implore you to let the Pickle Dip chill for the full 60 minutes! This isn’t just so it’s cold, but also so the pickle flavor really has time to settle.
After all, you want it to be as pickle-y as possible, right? And with chopped pickles, fresh dill, and salty pickle juice, this dip definitely satiates the pickle craving you have. I mean really, if pickles are a weird pregnancy craving of yours, this dip might just be your new BFF! It’s also a great crowd pleaser for parties and potlucks alike. You’ll find your fellow pickle lovers in the crowd, which is a perfect conversation starter!
Serve this Pickle Dip with your favorite potato chips for the BEST salty snack! It’s the perfect creamy concoction to pair with your crunchy chips.
Ingredients for The Best Pickle Dip Recipe
- CREAM CHEESE – 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- SOUR CREAM – ½ cup sour cream
- PICKLE JUICE – 2 Tablespoons pickle juice
- GARLIC POWDER – 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- DILL – 1 Tablespoon fresh dill
- PICKLES – 1 cup chopped pickles
- RANCH – 1 Tablespoon ranch seasoning
How to Make The Best Pickle Dip
BEAT THE CREAM CHEESE. Using a hand or stand mixer, beat softened cream cheese until smooth.
ADD MORE INGREDIENTS. Add in sour cream, pickle juice, garlic powder, dill, and beat until combined.
ADD FINAL INGREDIENTS. Add in chopped dill pickles and ranch seasoning, then stir together.
CHILL. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight before serving.
SERVE! Top with some fresh chopped dill pickles and serve with potato chips.
Keep your Pickle Dip fresh in the fridge for up to 4 days. Make sure it’s in an airtight container, or it’ll develop a film and spoil quickly.
I don’t recommend freezing Pickle Dip.
Pickle Dip is always meant to be served with some salty potato chips or crackers! However, it’s also tasty with sliced cucumbers if you want a fresher bite. If you go the cucumber route, I recommend cutting the cucumbers into thick slices so they’re nice and sturdy like a chip.
Also, make sure your Pickle Dip is still cool from the fridge when you serve it. This dip is best when it’s served still slightly chilled, that way it tastes as fresh as can be. It’s perfect for summertime parties that way!
Take a dip into more of my favorite party recipes! I always love serving my classic French Onion Dip. Of course, I can also never resist Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip or Taco Dip either!
Best Pickle Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 cup chopped pickles
- 1 Tablespoon ranch seasoning
- Using a hand or stand mixer, beat softened cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in sour cream, pickle juice, garlic powder, dill and beat until combined.
- Add in chopped dill pickles, ranch seasoning and stir together.
- Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour or overnight before serving.
- Top with some fresh chopped dill pickles and serve with potato chips.
- Keep your Pickle Dip fresh in the fridge for up to 4 days. Make sure it’s in an airtight container, or it’ll develop a film and spoil quickly.
- I don’t recommend freezing Pickle Dip.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which we get paid a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.
What a perfect hot summer day snack! I love pickles so I was happy I came across this recipe, a great dip!