This Blueberry Smoothie is an easy, on-the-go breakfast smoothie that taste delicious and it’s even healthy!
After stuffing my face at the very delicious Mother’s day brunch yesterday! I needed to get back on track, so I thought I would share with you the super-healthy Blueberry Smoothie I made this morning. And it’s super simple to make!
I just loved the color of this smoothie and when you start your morning drinking out of a wine tumbler, you know it’s going to be a great day!
You only need 5 ingredients to make this smoothie, all you need is blueberries, strawberries, bananas, blueberry yogurt and ice. Blend all the ingredients together and you have a delicious breakfast or snack smoothie that will give you an excuse to enjoy a yummy slice of Orange Cream Cake or a Lemon Raspberry Cookie because you started your day out healthy. Right!?
Well that’s the way I see it, healthy breakfast = delicious after dinner dessert! 🙂
Here is how to make this delicious Blueberry Smoothie:
- Serve and drink this smoothie immediately. The longer it sits, it will begin to take on an not so appetizing gray color from the blueberry pulp.
- If you use frozen blueberries, strawberries and bananas omit ice cubes and add 3/4 cup of milk.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups blueberry yogurt
- 2 cups ice cubes*
- Place yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, and bananas into blender and blend until only a few small chunks remain.
- Add ice cubes and blend again until smooth or desired consistency, scraping sides occasionally.
- Pour into glasses, top with a few more blueberries and serve!
- If using frozen blueberries, strawberries and bananas omit ice cubes and add 3/4 cup milk.