Raspberry Peach Smoothie
A delicious and simple Raspberry Peach Smoothie filled with raspberries, peaches and vanilla greek yogurt.
I love smoothies!
I make a smoothie almost everyday.
Some of my favorites are…
Making this Raspberry Peach Smoothie is super easy.
All you need is some frozen raspberries, peaches, vanilla greek yogurt and vanilla almond milk. Blend it all together and you have a creamy, tasty smoothie to start your day!
RASPBERRY PEACH SMOOTHIE INGREDIENTS
● RASPBERRIES: 1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries.
● PEACHES: 3/4 cup of chopped fresh peaches.
● YOGURT: 1/4 cup vanilla greek yogurt. I love using greek yogurt to my smoothies for extra protein.
● ALMOND MILK: 1/3 cup almond milk. You can use any kind of milk you like, I just prefer almond milk.
● ICE CUBES: if you don’t use frozen fruit, I would add a handful of ice cubes.
HOW TO MAKE A SMOOTHIE
To make this Raspberry Peach Smoothie, simply:
STEP 1: Place all ingredients into blender (liquid ingredients first).
STEP 2: Blend on high for 2 minutes or until smooth. Scrap down sides and blend for another 30 seconds.
STEP 3: Serve and enjoy!
ADDITIONAL SMOOTHIE MAKING TIPS
ADD PROTEIN TO KEEP YOU FULL: When I don’t have time to make breakfast, I add my favorite protein powder to this smoothie. I love that I can’t taste the protein powder (I hate the taste of protein powder) but I know it’s there because it keeps me full until lunch time.
USE FROZEN FRUIT: I like to use frozen fruit instead of ice cubes in my smoothies. But sometimes I have fresh fruit that I want to use in my smoothie, so I just add a hand full of ice cubes to the blender to make the smoothie cold.
FILL UP YOUR BLENDER: You always want to layer your ingredients softest to hardest (frozen). First, add the almond milk, and yogurt. Then, add the fresh or frozen fruit.
EXTRA SMOOTHIE LEFTOVER? If you have some leftover smoothie, you can put it in the fridge for later. Once your ready to drink it, I like to add a little extra yogurt to the smoothie to thicken it up again.
SMOOTHIE MAKING TOOLS
BEST BLENDER FOR MAKING SMOOTHIES: I make smoothies almost everyday and I’ve gone through my share of blenders. Here is the blender I use everyday, it’s fast and makes the best smoothies. I also liked that it comes with the single serve option, because sometimes blending is a hassle because I don’t feel like cleaning the pitcher. But with the single serve, it is a lot less hassle to clean, plus there isn’t anything wasted because I can make just the right amount. And it has no problems blending ice!
MORE SMOOTHIE RECIPES
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ¾ cup chopped fresh peaches
- ¼ cup vanilla greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup vanilla almond milk
- Place all ingredients into blender (liquid ingredients first).
- Blend on high for 2 minutes or until smooth. Scrap down sides and blend for another 30 seconds.
- Serve and enjoy!