Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms are perfect for making for your next party! Whether it’s a cocktail party or if you’re watching the big game with friends, you’ll love having these perfectly pop-able appetizers ready to go. Mushrooms are stuffed to perfection with a simple mixture of spinach artichoke dip, panko breadcrumbs, and parmesan cheese.
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
I feel like I can’t even remember what life was like before my air fryer. While I still use my oven plenty, my air fryer has saved the day before lots of parties with recipes like this one! It saves me so much time and always cooks things like these stuffed mushrooms to absolute perfection. They’re golden and crispy on the outside and oh so tender and creamy on the inside. Thank you, air fryer!
The mixture of simple ingredients that fills up each mushroom is seriously satisfying. Creamy spinach artichoke dip mixed with breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese creates the best flavor that really compliments the natural flavor of the mushrooms. Plus, with such a short list of ingredients called for, you can definitely call this a budget-friendly recipe.
Inexpensive and easy to make? Sounds like a perfect appetizer recipe to me! You can make this finger food for your next holiday gathering, potluck, or party of any kind. I love to make a big batch right before I know guests will arrive so they’re hot and ready to eat. Plus, since they’re so quick and easy, I don’t have to stress out over this recipe while getting myself and my house ready for friends and family.
These stuffed mushrooms are seriously addictive. You’ll reach for them over and over again and not even realize how many you’ve munched on! Consider making a double batch if it’s a larger crowd so everyone can have their fill.
Ingredients for Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
You only need 4 ingredients to make this easy air fryer appetizer recipe!
- MUSHROOMS – 20 baby bella mushrooms, washed and stems removed
- SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP – ½ cup spinach artichoke dip
- PANKO BREADCRUMBS – ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- PARMESAN – 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Stuffed Mushrooms in the Air Fryer
Plug in that air fryer and let’s get to stuffing!
PREPARE. Preheat your air fryer to 370°F.
MAKE THE FILLING. Combine all of the ingredients for the stuffing in a bowl.
STUFF ‘EM! Evenly stuff each mushroom with the filling.
COOK. Place the stuffed mushrooms in the basket of the air fryer. Cook them for about 6-7 minutes.
Tips for the Best Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
Here are just a few tips and tricks I’ve noted to help make this easy recipe even easier!
- Stuff them evenly. You don’t want way more or less stuffing between the mushrooms or they won’t cook evenly. While you don’t have to be super exact, do try to make sure all of the mushrooms are stuffed the same.
- Make your own dip. You can always use a store-bought dip to save yourself some time. I’ve definitely done so more than once and the mushrooms turn out delicious!
- Keep your eye on them. At about the 6 minute mark, the tops of the mushrooms should be deliciously golden brown. Let them cook for at most another minute longer, but don’t let them burn! These babies cook FAST!
Air Fryer Stuffed Mushrooms
- 20 baby bella mushrooms, washed and stems removed
- ½ cup spinach artichoke dip
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the air fryer to 370 degrees.
- In a bowl, stir together spinach artichoke dip, breadcrumbs, and parmesan. Spoon a generous amount over mushroom caps.
- Add mushrooms upright to the air fryer basket and cook for 6-7 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown.
- Serve immediately.
- Spinach Dip: I like the one from Walmart or La Terra Fina Spinach Artichoke & Parmesan Dip & Spread….whatever one is your favorite you can use! 🙂
- Mushrooms: Look for the "smaller" baby bella mushrooms. If you can only find the large baby bella mushrooms, than just increase the cook time by 2-3 minutes or until the tops of the mushrooms get golden.
- Extra Crispy Mushrooms: If you like your stuffed mushrooms on the "crispy" side...cook them 30 seconds to 1 minutes longer or until mushrooms are done to your liking.
Every host with the most knows that a good party needs more than just one appetizer! Make more of my favorite finger foods with easy recipes like Zucchini Ranch Fries, Easy Garlic Breadsticks, and Cheesy Sausage Bites!
These little mushroom bites were the perfect appetizer! My guests loved them.
Holy yum! Made these for a party. I’m going to make them again this weekend!
This is a brilliant recipe! Making stuffed mushrooms in air fryer is the best. It is very easy to make and it is so delicious.