Mini Strawberry Cheesecake
Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes are sweet little handheld treats that are perfect for spring and summertime! Buttery graham cracker crust serves as the base to creamy cheesecake filling, and it’s all topped off with vibrant strawberries.
Mini Strawberry Cheesecake
Biting into one of these strawberry topped mini cheesecakes is like taking a bite right out of sunshine! Strawberries always remind me of sunny, happy weather, and the homemade cheesecake compliments those fresh flavors perfectly.
The best part of all? These little cheesecakes are SO easy to make! There’s no water bath or super long cooling time required for these quick and easy cheesecake bites. In fact, these two bite cheesecakes are so easy, your kids will be able to help you whip up a batch!
I love making these Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes for bridal showers, birthday parties, potlucks, and any other spring or summertime celebration. They’re always a party favorite, so much so that I nearly never end up with leftovers! They’re sweet, perfectly poppable two bite treats that always satisfy your sweet tooth.
These little cheesecakes are even better if you can top them with berries straight from the local strawberry patch! However, store-bought strawberries are perfectly fine too. It’s hard to mess up this pretty topping!
Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Ingredients
For the crust, you’ll need:
- GRAHAM CRACKERS: 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- SUGAR: 1 1/22 tbsp granulated sugar
- BUTTER: 3 1/2 tbsp salted butter, melted
The cheesecake calls for:
- SUGAR: 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- FLOUR: 1 1/2 tbsp flour
- CREAM CHEESE: 1 (8 oz.) pkg cream cheese, softened
- EGGS: 2 large eggs
- VANILLA: 1 tsp vanilla extract
- SOUR CREAM: 1/4 cup sour cream
- HEAVY CREAM: 1/4 cup heavy cream
The toppings include:
- STRAWBERRY TOPPING
- FRESH STRAWBERRIES
How to Make Mini Strawberry Cheesecake
You’re going to love how simple this recipe really is!
PREPARE. Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with paper muffin cups.
MAKE THE CRUST. Combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter together. Add a tablespoon of crust mixture to each muffin paper, then bake for 5 minutes. Cool.
MAKE THE CHEESECAKE FILLING. Whisk together the sugar and flour. Blend in the cream cheese. Mix in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the vanilla extract, sour cream, and heavy cream until just combined.
BAKE. Fill each muffin paper with the cheesecake mixture. Bake for 18-23 minutes. The centers should still jiggle slightly.
CHILL. Allow the baked cheesecakes to chill in the refrigerator, covered, for two hours.
TOP. Top the cheesecakes with strawberry sauce topping or fresh strawberries, and enjoy!
These fresh and fruity topped cheesecakes are perfect for parties! Your guests will love enjoying a dessert they can just snag from a platter and walk with. They’re perfectly portioned and oh so sweet!
Tips for the Best Mini Strawberry Cheesecake
- Do not over bake your mini cheesecakes! Remember, there should still be a slight jiggle to them when they’re fully cooked in the oven. They just need time to settle in the fridge.
- While most cheesecakes take nearly a full day to set in the fridge, these only need 2 hours. You can keep them in there for longer, but there’s really no need!
- Use plain graham crackers with no additional flavors for the best crust.
- When baking, I try to always use pure vanilla extract, not imitation.
Spring has officially sprung! Enjoy the upcoming sunny days with springtime sweets like Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies, Frosted Lemon Cheesecake Bars, and No Bake Orange Cream Pie. They’re all treats like these Mini Strawberry Cheesecakes, meaning they can bring sunshine even to a dreary day!
Mini Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 ½ Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 ½ Tablespoons salted butter, melted
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ Tablespoons flour
- 2 packages cream cheese, softened, 8 ounces each
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- strawberry topping
- fresh strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line cupcake pan with paper lined muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together crushed graham crackers and sugar. Pour in melted butter and stir until evenly coated. Add a heaping tablespoon of graham cracker mixture to each cupcake cup. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool while preparing cheesecake filling.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together sugar and flour.
- Add cream cheese and blend on low speed until smooth.
- Mix in eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla extract, sour cream and french vanilla creamer, mix until just combined.
- Fill each cupcake cup nearly full with the cheesecake mixture. Bake for 18-23 minutes. Centers should still jiggle slightly, don't overbake! Allow to cool for 1 hour. Cover and place in refrigerator and chill for 2 hours.
- Top with strawberry sauce topping or fresh strawberries.
- Store cheesecake cupcakes in a covered container for up to 7 days in the refrigerator. Cheesecake cupcakes can also be frozen up to 2-3 months. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
Followed the recipe to make plain vanilla cheesecakes, and everyone loved the individual servings. Perfect recipe, thank you!
I live this cheesecake recipe and so does my family and friends. Made it like 20 times, but I was wonding if it was alright to put the mixture in the fridge if we’re having technically difficulty? For example, your mixer broke and it’s the middle of the night and you can’t get the clumps out.
Great recipe, everyone loved it. Thank you for sharing
These cheese cakes are the bomb. Got so many compliments for them. Thanks for sharing. I love all the recipes I have tried so far. Be Blessed!!
how much sour cream I don’t fine it in your recipe please reply as soon as
possible wanting to make them today
I sent you a email earlier but if you didn’t get my email you will need 1/4 cup sour cream! 🙂 Enjoy!