This Holiday Punch is a great way to “cheers” the holiday season with all your family and friends!
Ah, the holidays…I seriously love them all.
And the best part about them? My top three favorites come right after one another! First Halloween, then Thanksgiving, and last but not least – Christmas.
I absolutely love the holiday cheer, the food, the laughter and the abundance of family time that we’re all able to enjoy.
This holiday season, instead of spending your time baking up some treats for the family gatherings, why not give this Holiday punch a try?
It’s SO good and your family and friends will love how it quenches their thirst perfectly!
After eating all those sweet treats and delicious side dishes, having a nice, cold refreshing Holiday Punch is exactly what is needed!
I love to drink this super cold, so having a ton of ice cubes to my class is an absolute must.
But honestly, however you want to drink it, make certain that you pair it up with a giant helping of holiday cheer!
Cheers to you my friends! May your holiday season be full of peace, love, happiness, and of course…some amazing food and drinks!
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE HOLIDAY PUNCH
● FROZEN ORANGE CONCENTRATE: 1 (12 oz.) can of frozen orange concentrate.
● FROZEN LIMEADE CONCENTRATE: 1 (12 oz.) can of frozen limeade concentrate.
● CRANBERRY JUICE COCKTAIL: 4 cups of cranberry juice cocktail.
● 7UP SODA: 1 (2 Liters) of 7UP or ginger ale soda.
● VODKA: 12 ounces of vodka or skip the vodka all together!
● SPRINKLES: sugar sprinkles to rim glass.
● CRANBERRIES: cranberries to garnish.
HOW TO MAKE HOLIDAY PUNCH
To make this easy punch recipe, simply:
STEP 1: In a large bowl, over ice combine all of the liquid ingredients.
STEP 2: Top with cranberries, for garnish and serve.
USE FROZEN CONCENTRATE: I like to use frozen orange juice concentrate and limeade concentrate for this punch because it helps keep the punch colder. But if you want, you could use regular orange and limeade, just make sure to add LOTS of ice cubes to the punch bowl.
DECORATE YOUR GLASS: To rim your class, start with a bowl of water then dip in the rim of your glass. Next, you want to evenly dip the rim into a small bowl of sugar SPRINKLES!
NON-ALCOHOLIC: Skip the booze, no problem. This holiday punch tastes great without the vodka.
NEED A PUNCH BOWL?
PUNCH BOWL: This is my favorite punch bowl, I use it at almost every party!
PITCHER: Perfect for when you’re having a small party.
GLASSES: I like to use stemless wine glasses.
MORE DRINK RECIPES
CONNECT WITH DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SO YOU NEVER MISS A RECIPE
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER
💌 GET EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPES AND MORE…STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL!
RATE THIS RECIPE
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE & LOVED IT! 😍
PLEASE GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING ⭐ IN THE RECIPE BELOW!
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 12 ounces frozen limeade concentrate
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 12 ounces vodka
- 2 liters 7UP®
- ice cubes
- cranberries, optional
- In a large bowl, over ice combine all of the liquid ingredients.
- Top with cranberries, for garnish and serve.
- To rim your class, start with a bowl of water then dip in the rim of your glass. Next, you want to evenly dip the rim into a small bowl of sugar sprinkles!
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM
WE LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE. 🍰
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTO!
USE HASHTAG #DELICIOUSLYSPRINKLED
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.
This is the perfect party punch, It would be perfect for Christmas or even New Years.
I used a Chardonnay and this was amazing 😉
What a great idea for a holiday party! So fun and festive especially with the colored rimmed glasses!