Pecan Crunch Grape Salad
This pecan crunch grape salad is the PERFECT addition to your holiday meals. A delicious balance of crunch, creamy, and sweet! Grape salad is a must serve!
HOLIDAY GRAPE SALAD
This holiday season, why not shake things up and give this grape salad recipe a try? Your guests will be shocked and amazed at how well the super sweet grapes combine perfectly with the crunch of pecans. Seriously, it’s one of those holiday dishes that keep on giving!
This grape recipe has the components of an awesome holiday dish that your guests shouldn’t miss out on! Consider whipping up this simple recipe for your next holiday gathering. It’s unique, it’s delicious and I can assure you that nothing else there will compare!
Treat your family, friends, and taste buds this holiday season with this awesome crunchy grape salad recipe!
GRAPE SALAD WITH CREAM CHEESE
The delicious treat doesn’t stop with your holiday guests though! I LOVE anything crunchy and sweet. The combination is the perfect duo for my taste buds and I honestly try to create recipes that fit that criteria any chance that I get. Some people view this as a dessert… but I definitely have to disagree. It’s an AMAZING side dish or snack!
I mean… if I want to eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, why not? No reason to limit it to just once a day, right?
GRAPE SALAD INGREDIENTS
For this recipe, you’ll need these simple ingredients:
- GRAPES: You’ll need green and red grapes – both seedless!
- SOUR CREAM: This helps create that creamy texture for the mixture.
- CREAM CHEESE: Cream cheese balances out the sour cream and thickens it up just a bit!
- SUGARS: You’ll need granulated sugar for the mixture and brown sugar for the topping.
- VANILLA: Just a bit of vanilla to give it a delicious flavor.
- NUTS: We used pecans and walnuts for the topping in this recipe!
HOW TO MAKE GRAPE SALAD
Scroll down below to find the printable step-by-step recipe!
- MAKE MIXTURE: In a large mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla; mix until smooth.
- ADD THE GRAPES: Add the grapes into the mixture and stir carefully.
- MAKE TOPPING: In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and nuts; sprinkle over grapes.
- SERVE AND ENJOY: Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours before serving. Enjoy!
CAN I MAKE THIS GRAPE SALAD AHEAD OF TIME?
Yep! This side dish is PERFECT for making it the night before your party. Chill it in the fridge overnight for best results. But if you can’t, 2-4 hours works just fine too!
WHAT KITCHEN TOOLS DO I NEED FOR THIS RECIPE?
- MIXING BOWLS: I love these mixing bowls, they’re so durable and the colors are so fun!
- SPATULA: Everyone needs a GOOD spatula and this one is my favorite!
- SERVING BOWL: This large serving bowl is perfect for side dishes.
DO I HAVE TO USE DIFFERENT KINDS OF GRAPES?
If you’re in a pinch, you can use just one kind. Best results will come from using both red and green grapes as they balance each other out and are a great flavor combo.
CAN I MAKE THIS MORE CRUNCHY?
You sure can! If you want more of a crunch, mix in about a cup of the topping into the grape mixture and then right before serving sprinkle the remaining topping on top. It’s even more delicious with an added crunch throughout.
MORE SIDE DISH RECIPES:
- Creamy Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- Macaroni Salad
- Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Easy Bacon Ranch Broccoli Salad
- The Best Greek Pasta Salad
If you have tried this Pecan Crunch Grape Salad recipe, then please rate it in the recipe card and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, washed & stemmed
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, washed & stemmed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
PECAN CRUNCH TOPPING:
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla; mix until smooth.
- Add the grapes into the mixture and stir carefully.
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and nuts; sprinkle over grapes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2-4 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 218Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 2gSugar: 25gProtein: 3g
This blog post contains affiliate and/or referral links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Additionally, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.