Crockpot White Chicken Chili Recipe
Crockpot White Chicken Chili is the ultimate comfort food! You’ll love how filling, flavorful, and creamy this slow cooked chili is. Filled with ingredients like shredded chicken, black beans, ranch seasoning, cream cheese, Rotel and so much more, this is one easy dinner recipe you do NOT want to miss out on!
Crockpot White Chicken Chili
Guys. It’s finally time. The PSL is back at Starbucks, which can only mean one thing… It’s officially fall! It’s time for football, pumpkin based treats of all sorts, picking out Halloween costumes, and above all else, it’s time for comfort food recipes to make a triumphant return. There’s nothing quite as satisfying as digging into something warm and delicious from the Crockpot after a long autumn day!
This easy to make Crockpot White Chicken Chili has so much to love. It’s packed with protein from the black beans and shredded chicken, so it’ll fill you up after just one hearty bowl. To double down on that level of satisfaction, it’s super creamy from the block of cream cheese! The flavor of this chili is also absolutely mouthwatering. Ranch seasoning, Rotel, corn, and seasonings? You just know it’s gotta be good.
Easy to make, filling, creamy, and flavorful. Yeah, I think this recipe checks ALL of the right boxes when it comes to an easy weeknight dinner! When I’m busy running around with the kids or shopping for Halloween candy, I love knowing that my Crockpot is doing all the work for me. It’s so nice to come home to a big bowl of true comfort food for dinner!
Ingredients for Crockpot White Chicken Chili
- CHICKEN – 2 large chicken breasts
- BLACK BEANS – 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- CORN – 1 can corn, undrained
- ROTEL – 1 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes with green chilis, undrained
- RANCH – 1 packet ranch seasoning
- CUMIN – 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- CHILI POWDER – 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- ONION POWDER – 1 teaspoon onion powder
- WATER – ½ cup water
- CREAM CHEESE – 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
How to Make White Chicken Chili in the Crockpot
SPRAY IT: Spray bottom of the Crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
ADD THE CHICKEN: Place the 2 chicken breasts on the bottom of the Crockpot.
ADD REMAINING INGREDIENTS: Add black beans, corn, rotel, ranch seasoning, cumin, chili powder, onion powder and water. Mix everything.
TOP WITH CREAM CHEESE: Place the block of cream cheese on top. DO NOT MIX.
COOK: Cook on low for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
SHRED, STIR, AND ENJOY: Stir and shred chicken. Serve and top with toppings.
How to Serve Crockpot White Chicken Chili
Once you pour just the right amount of chili into a bowl, you’re going to want to top it off deliciously! Here are some of my favorite toppings to serve with this chili:
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Avocado slices
- Fritos/tortilla chips
Tips for the Best Crockpot White Chicken Chili
- No peaking! This is the biggest rule anytime you’re cooking with your Crockpot, especially when it’s chicken. Every time you open the lid to look inside the Crockpot, you’re letting the heat out and you’ll need to add more cooking time. Don’t open the lid until the end of the cook time.
- Don’t mix the cream cheese. Place the cream cheese on top of the other ingredients and don’t mix it in. As it slowly cooks, the cream cheese will melt and can be stirred into the rest of the ingredients once everything’s cooked.
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can corn, undrained
- 1 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes with green chilis, undrained
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ cup water
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese
- Sour cream
- Fresh tomatoes
- Fritos/tortilla chips
- Spray bottom on crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the 2 chicken breasts on the bottom of the crockpot.
- Add black beans, corn, rotel, ranch seasoning, cumin, chili powder, onion powder and water. Mix everything.
- Place the block of cream cheese on top. DO NOT MIX.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
- Stir and shred chicken. Serve and top with toppings.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 321Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 59mgSodium: 796mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 6gSugar: 4gProtein: 18g