Sugar Cookie Dip
If you’re looking for an easy, delicious, and fluffy dessert-type party dip recipe – you are going to LOVE this sugar cookie dip recipe! It is pure heaven and a real crowd-pleaser.
EASY DIP RECIPE
What you will really love about this sugar cookie dip recipe is that is such an easy dip recipe to make! It requires very few ingredients that you likely already have on hand and only takes a few minutes to mix together.
While in the midst of holiday party madness, this is a great last-minute option if you need just one more appetizer recipe on the table. Oh and you might want to double it and save the extra for yourself too, it’s so good!!
PARTY DIP RECIPE
When I say this is a crowd-pleaser dip recipe, I mean it. It’s sweet, it’s delicious, and it goes perfect with so many foods! You’ll have many of your guests just BEGGING for the recipe by the end of the night.
Sure it’s not your traditional party dip recipe, but can you go wrong with anything involving sugar cookies during the holiday season?! This is the PERFECT sweet party dip recipe to include at your upcoming holiday parties.
Let’s get to the sugar cookie dip recipe now!
SUGAR COOKIE DIP INGREDIENTS
For this easy sugar cookie dip recipe, you’ll need these simple ingredients:
- CREAM CHEESE: The cream cheese serves as the delicious base of this sugar cookie dip recipe.
- CREAMER: We used International Delight sugar cookie creamer for our dip but if it’s not the holiday season, then I use the Internation Delight Sweet & Creamy creamer instead or you can use vanilla creamer.
- POWDERED SUGAR: Powdered sugar gives it the perfect sugar cookie frosting flavor.
- VANILLA: Of course, you need a bit of vanilla, right?
- COOL WHIP: The cool whip really brings this sugar cookie dip together.
- SPRINKLES: This sugar cookie dip is more fun topped with sprinkles!
HOW TO MAKE SUGAR COOKIE DIP
Scroll down below for the full printable step-by-step recipe!
- MIX INGREDIENTS: Beat the cream cheese, creamer, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth using an electric stand or hand mixer.
- FOLD IN COOL WHIP: Fold in the cool whip and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- TOP WITH SPRINKLES: Let it sit on the counter for 15 minutes prior to serving and top with sprinkles. Serve with sugar cookies and enjoy!
CAN I USE HEAVY WHIPPING CREAM INSTEAD OF CREAMER?
Yes! I LOVE the International Delight Frosted Sugar Cookie Creamer. I try to use it in anything I make, like my frosting recipe. But if it’s not the holiday season and you can’t find the frosted sugar cookie creamer (or you’re just not sold on the idea of using creamer!), you can use heavy whipping cream instead.
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO SOFTEN CREAM CHEESE?
The best way is to set it out on the counter an hour before you’re ready to make this sugar cookie dip! But if you’re like me and always forget… you can place it in the microwave for about 10 seconds to soften it quickly.
HOW CAN I MAKE THIS A HOLIDAY-THEMED DIP?
Switch up the sprinkles! I love that this dip can be made for ANY occasion because you can switch up the sprinkles to fit with the party theme. I used these sprinkles in today’s recipe.
WHAT DO YOU SERVE WITH SUGAR COOKIE DIP?
Once you’re ready to serve this sugar cookie dip, I like to serve it with sugar cookies but you can serve it with Oreos, graham crackers, pound cake, animal crackers…you name it – the options are endless.
HOW LONG CAN THIS BE LEFT OUT FOR?
My personal recommendation is no longer than 2-4 hours, depending on the temperature of the room.
Check out these other easy party dip recipes:
If you have tried this Sugar Cookie Dip recipe, then please rate it in the recipe card and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
- Using an electric stand or hand mixer, beat cream cheese, creamer, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Fold in cool whip. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Top with sprinkles and serve with sugar cookies.
- Serve with sugar cookies, butter cookies, or graham crackers. It would even be great with fruit!
This blog post contains affiliate and/or referral links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Additionally, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.