Jalapeno Popper Dip
The Super Bowl is next weekend and although I’m still trying to get over the Green Bay Packer’s loss, I’m excited to share this delicious Jalapeno Popper Dip recipe with all of you today.
This super easy to make Jalapeno Popper Dip is the perfect appetizer to bring to your upcoming Super Bowl party or any party for that matter.
I love that this dip is spicy with a kick of heat, but it’s not SO SPICY that you need to drink water afterward.
This dip also has a ton of ooey, gooey cheese and to top it off I sprinkled it with Italian style bread crumbs and pepper jack cheese to add an additional kick. YUMMY!
So if you are looking for a deliciously spicy dip to serve/bring to your Super Bowl party, consider making this fantastic Jalapeno Popper Dip.
I promise everyone will love it. ♥
JALAPENO POPPER DIP INGREDIENTS
● CREAM CHEESE: 2 (8 oz) packages of cream cheese.
● MAYO: 1/2 cup of mayo.
● SOUR CREAM: 1/2 cup of sour cream.
● CHEDDAR CHEESE: 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
● PEPPERJACK CHEESE: 1/2 cup of pepper jack cheese.
● JALAPENO PEPPERS: 1 (4 oz.) can of diced jalapeno peppers.
● BREAD CRUMBS: 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
HOW TO MAKE JALAPENO POPPER DIP
To make this Jalapeno Popper Dip, simply:
STEP 1: In a medium microwave-safe bowl, using an electric or stand mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise, and sour cream until smooth.
STEP 2: Stir in cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese, and jalapeno peppers.
STEP 3: Microwave dip mixture for about 3 minutes.
STEP 4: Pour dip into a serving dish and place serving dish onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and pepper jack cheese. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sliced bread, tortilla chips or crackers.
MAKE AHEAD: If you want to make this dip ahead of time, all you need to do is make the dip mixture, cover it and place it in the fridge for up to 3 days. Once you are ready to serve it, microwave the dip mixture for 3 minutes. Then sprinkle with bread crumbs and pepper jack cheese, broil for 2 minutes or until top is slightly brown.
SERVE: I like to serve this dip with toasted french bread but you could serve it with tortilla chips, bagel chips, or crackers.
KITCHEN TOOLS NEEDED
MIXER: I love my KitchenAid Mixer, I use it for everything. Makes baking so much easier!
BAKING SHEET: I put this dip on a baking sheet, just in case some of the cheese melts over the sides.
CHIP & DIP BOWL: This is the chip & dip bowl that I used!
MORE DIP RECIPES
CONNECT WITH DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SO YOU NEVER MISS A RECIPE
GET EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPES AND MORE…STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL!
RATE THIS RECIPE
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE & LOVED IT!
PLEASE GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING IN THE RECIPE BELOW!
- 2 package cream cheese, softened, 8 ounces each
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup pepper jack cheese, plus additional for sprinkling on top
- 1 can diced jalapeno peppers, drained, 4 ounces
- ¼ cup Italian style bread crumbs
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, using an electric or stand mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream until smooth.
- Stir in cheddar cheese, pepper jack cheese and jalapeno peppers.
- Microwave dip mixture for about 3 minutes.
- Pour dip into a serving dish and place serving dish onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle with bread crumbs and pepper jack cheese. Broil for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with slice bread, tortilla chips or crackers.
- STORE: Leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM
WE LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTO!
USE HASHTAG #DELICIOUSLYSPRINKLED
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which we get paid a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.