This baked ravioli recipe makes for an amazing easy weeknight dinner! If you’re a huge Italian-food fan, you will love this dish. It is truly mouthwatering and delicious.
EASY WEEKNIGHT DINNER
This baked ravioli is a super easy weeknight dinner! It only takes an hour to make and is the perfect combination of flavors. This is a dish we love to run to as it is not only delicious but easy to make! The longest part is the bake time, as prep only takes 15 minutes.
I guarantee you’ll be adding this to your list of favorite recipes on weeknights. It’s so good!!
RECIPE WITH 5 INGREDIENTS
The only thing better than an easy recipe is a recipe that has few ingredients. This is a recipe with 5 ingredients – make it super simple! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve decided not to make something because it requires 36 ingredients and my left kidney (kidding, ha!).
I love a good recipe with 5 ingredients or less! It just makes the process so much easier and this baked ravioli is no exception.
WHAT IS BAKED RAVIOLI?
If you’ve never had baked ravioli before, you are missing out! It is a deliciously layered dish involving ravioli, cheese, and sauce. It can be referenced as lasagna with ravioli instead of lasagna noodles.
BAKED RAVIOLI INGREDIENTS
- SPAGHETTI SAUCE: Pick your favorite jarred sauce or you can make your own.
- FROZEN RAVIOLI: I mean.. it is baked ravioli, right? It wouldn’t work without it!
- GROUND BEEF: Browned and crumbled, this goes perfect with ravioli.
- CHEESE: We used mozzarella and parmesan cheese for this recipe.
HOW TO MAKE BAKED RAVIOLI
- PREPARE: Preheat the oven to 400F and spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- COOK MEAT: Brown the ground beef until fully cooked and then drain.
- ASSEMBLE: Layer the sauce, ravioli, ground beef, mozzarella, and parmesan in that order. Repeat until filled to the top.
- BAKE AND SERVE: Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for 15 more minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and starts to brown. Serve with garlic bread and enjoy!
CAN YOU BAKE FROZEN RAVIOLI?
You sure can! It is completely fine to do and the ravioli will bake through as long as it is cooked long enough. For this recipe, make sure the ravioli is frozen or you will need to decrease the cooking time.
WHAT DO YOU SERVE WITH BAKED RAVIOLI?
Our favorite is garlic bread! You can also serve it with roasted veggies, salad, and so many other foods. You could even try some bacon-wrapped asparagus if that’s something you enjoy.
CAN YOU FREEZE BAKED RAVIOLI?
You sure can! For best results, pack it in an airtight container or freezer bags. You can freeze this recipe for 1-2 months.
Check out these other easy weeknight dinner recipes!
If you have tried this Baked Ravioli recipe, then please rate it in the recipe card and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 package frozen ravioli
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400F and spray a 9×13 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown the ground beef until fully cooked and then drain.
- Layer the sauce, ravioli, ground beef, mozzarella, and parmesan in that order. Repeat until filled to the top.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and continue baking for 15 more minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and starts to brown.
- Serve with garlic bread and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 262 Total Fat: 17g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 1g Unsaturated Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 73mg Sodium: 445mg Carbohydrates: 4g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 0g Sugar: 1g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 22g
This blog post contains affiliate and/or referral links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Additionally, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.