No Bake Orange Cream Pie
A good no-bake pie is one of my favorite recipes to bake! Out of all the options, this No-Bake Orange Cream Pie has to be my favorite. It’s so easy and PERFECT when you’re craving a light and fluffy dessert recipe.
NO BAKE PIE RECIPE
If you’re searching for a delicious no-bake pie with cool whip, you have to try this one! The creaminess of the pie with the flavors of the oranges is pure heaven. I love these all year round, but they’re especially delicious during the summer months!
I mean… is there anything more summery than a fruity dessert recipe? Not a chance!
EASY DESSERT RECIPE
Best of all though is not just that this is the BEST pie recipe ever… but how easy it is to make! You can whip this up in just a few minutes. So if you’re not much in the baking mood but need SOMETHING to make for Easter – this is the perfect option for you.
You might want to make an extra though… I can guarantee this one will be gone quickly! It’s SO GOOD!!
ORANGE CREAM PIE INGREDIENTS
For this no-bake orange cream pie recipe, you’ll need these ingredients:
- GRAHAM CRACKERS: Make sure to crush them up well for the yummy crust!
- SUGAR: Just enough to sweeten the crust!
- CINNAMON: Cinnamon adds a nice flavor to the crust.
- BUTTER: Make sure it’s melted and cooled to room temperature.
- JELLO: You’ll need some orange-flavored jello for this delicious recipe.
- WATER: Boiling and cold water are needed for the jello.
- ICE CUBES: Ice cubes help the jello set before mixing with the cool whip.
- COOL WHIP TOPPING: This is what brings the recipe together, lots of cool whip!
- MANDARIN ORANGES: Make sure to drain them super well so you don’t add additional liquid to the pie.
HOW TO MAKE A NO BAKE ORANGE CREAM PIE
Scroll down for the full printable recipe!
- PREPARE CRUST: Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor to crumble. Mix in the sugar, cinnamon, and butter until crust forms. Press into a 9-inch spring-form pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- MIX GELATIN: Add boiling water and gelatin powder to a large bowl; whisk until dissolved. Add cold water and ice cubes; whisk until slightly thickened. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow jello to set.
- ADD COOL WHIP: Add cool whip topping to jello and whisk together until light and fluffy. Stir in the oranges and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until thickened.
- ADD TO CRUST: Add the pie filling to the crust and refrigerate for up to 6 hours, or until firm. Top with cool whip and enjoy!
CAN I MAKE THIS PIE RECIPE AHEAD OF TIME?
Yes! This pie can be made ahead of time and if you have leftovers, just place the pie back in the refrigerator and cover with parchment paper/wax paper. This pie will stay fresh for up to 3 days!
DO I NEED TO REFRIGERATE THE CRUST?
Yes! For best results, you’ll want to make sure you refrigerate the crust for 30 minutes before adding the filling.
WHY DID MY PIE TURN OUT RUNNY?
There are a couple of different reasons this may have happened. First being the oranges weren’t drained enough and some additional liquid was left behind.
Another being the jello didn’t set. When you make the jello, it’s super IMPORTANT to let the jello set for about 10 minutes before you add the cool whip. If you don’t let the jello set, the pie will NOT set up properly.
Both of these can affect the final result.
ENJOY THESE OTHER TASTY RECIPES:
- Orange Creamsicle Cake
- No Bake Strawberry and Cream Pie
- Berry Ice Cream Pie
- Lemon Pie Bars
- Cherry Cheesecake Bars
If you have tried this No Bake Orange Cream Pie recipe, then please rate it in the recipe card and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
Orange Pie Filing:
- 1 (3 oz.) package orange jello
- ⅔ cup boiling water
- ½ cup cold water
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 1 (8 oz.) container Cool Whip topping
- 2 cans (15 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained well
- Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor to crumble. Mix in the sugar, cinnamon, and butter until crust forms.
- Press into a 9-inch spring-form pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add boiling water and gelatin powder to a large bowl; whisk until dissolved.
- Add cold water and ice cubes; whisk until slightly thickened. Set aside for 10 minutes to allow jello to set.
- Add cool whip topping to jello and whisk together until light and fluffy. Stir in the oranges and refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until thickened.
- Add the pie filling to the crust and refrigerate for up to 6 hours, or until firm. Top with cool whip and enjoy!
This blog post contains affiliate and/or referral links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Additionally, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.