No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
These No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars are certain to be your new favorite dessert!
While I absolutely love baking, sometimes it’s nice to have a break.
Finding a delicious no-bake dessert is such a nice reprieve sometimes from having to warm up that oven for a short time.
These no-bake chocolate peanut butter bars are seriously one of my favorite treats ever and I love the fact that I can whip them up in a jiffy!
In my mind, the combination of chocolate and peanut butter are a true match made in heaven.
There’s just something delicious about the two that make each and every bite truly delicious.
Plus, being able to make these no-bake treats up ahead of time for them to be ready when I need them is also a definite perk!
The other great thing about this dessert?
It’s not limited to just the holiday time!
This can be made for birthdays, Super Bowl, or just whatever reason you can think of to enjoy a delicious treat!
Spend your day “not baking” with these delicious and truly simple no bake dessert!
And just think…what will you do with all your free time that you aren’t spent babysitting the cookies in the oven?
The options are endless!
NO BAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS INGREDIENTS
● GRAHAM CRACKERS: 2 cups of graham crackers crumbles. You can just buy a box of graham cracker crumbs…makes it so easy!
● BUTTER: 1 cup of melted butter.
● POWDERED SUGAR: 2 cups of powdered sugar.
● PEANUT BUTTER: 1 cup + 3 Tablespoons of creamy peanut butter.
● MIK CHOCOLATE CHIPS: 2 cups of milk chocolate chips. You can use semi-sweet or dark chocolate too!
HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER BARS
To make these No Bake Peanut Butter Bars, simply:
PRE-STEP: Line a 9×9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
STEP 1: Using a food processor or blender, pulse graham crackers until crumbly.
STEP 2: In a large bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, powdered sugar, and 1 cup creamy peanut butter until mixture is well blended.
STEP 3: Press mixture into prepared pan.
STEP 4: In a microwave safe bowl, microwave milk chocolate chips and 3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter until melted. Spread over top of peanut butter bars. Place bars in the fridge for at least 1 hour or up to 1 day before cutting into squares.
LINE YOUR PAN: To make it super easy for you to cut these bars into squares, line your 9×9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough overhang on the sides and spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray. Once the chocolate peanut butter bars have chilled in the fridge for at least 1 hour, lift the bars out of the pan, folding down the aluminum foil sides. Then use a sharp knife to cut these bars into squares.
MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS: I highly recommend using milk chocolate chips because they have a sweeter taste to them, which makes these bars taste like Reese’s peanut butter cup. But you could use semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips if you would like.
CHILL THE BARS BEFORE CUTTING: Lastly, I recommend serving these bars chilled. So leave them in the fridge until right before your ready to serve them. And store any leftovers (which they won’t be any) in the fridge.
BAKING TOOLS NEEDED
FOOD PROCESSOR: If you don’t want to buy the box of graham cracker crumbs, no problem. Just put about 2 packages of graham crackers in a food processor and mix until crumbly.
MIXING BOWLS: I love these mixing bowls, they’re so durable and the colors are so fun!
9×9 BAKING PAN: These are my favorite baking pans and I love that they come with lids.
MORE PEANUT BUTTER RECIPES
CONNECT WITH DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SO YOU NEVER MISS A RECIPE
GET EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPES AND MORE…STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL!
RATE THIS RECIPE
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE & LOVED IT!
PLEASE GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING IN THE RECIPE BELOW!
- 2 cups graham cracker (2 packs), crumbled
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup + 3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using a food processor or blender, pulse graham crackers until crumbly.
- In a large bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, powered sugar, and 1 cup creamy peanut butter until mixture is well blended.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave milk chocolate chips and 3 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter until melted. Spread over top of peanut butter bars. Place bars in fridge for at least 1 hour or up to 1 day before cutting into squares.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM
WE LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTO!
USE HASHTAG #DELICIOUSLYSPRINKLED
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which we get paid a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.