Lucky Charms Munch
This St. Paddy’s Day, celebrate deliciously with a bowl full of Lucky Charms Munch! Lucky Charms marshmallows are tossed together with salty pretzels, M&M candies, rainbow sprinkles, all coated with sweet white chocolate. Talk about magically delicious!
Lucky Charms Munch
This delicious Lucky Charms Munch is an easy snack recipe made with pretzels, M&M’s, sprinkles, white chocolate, and lucky charms marshmallows. With St. Patrick’s Day right around the corner, there’s no better time to make this simple, sweet, and magically delicious snack mix! It’s loved by everyone from your youngest kiddo all the way to your greatest grandpa.
Lucky Charms just so happens to be my favorite sugary cereal, so you can imagine my excitement as the holiday nears. There are so many adorable recipes that call for my marshmallow packed favorite cereal, but this snack mix reigns supreme! It’s easy to make and perfect for serving at parties and potlucks. Be sure to serve it with little baggies so leprechauns of all ages can steal some!
A warning – this Lucky Charms Munch is seriously addicting. You won’t be able to enjoy just one handful, but I dare you to try! It’s sweet, salty, crunchy, yet soft – put simply, this adorable themed snack really has it all. Plus, with only 6 inexpensive ingredients called for, you can make this munch without needing to dig too deep into your pot of gold.
LUCKY CHARMS MUNCH INGREDIENTS
● LUCKY CHARMS CEREAL: 1 box of Lucky Charms cereal.
● PRETZEL STICKS: 6 cups of pretzel sticks.
● WHITE CHOCOLATE BAKING BARS: 1 (8 oz.) white chocolate baking bar.
● M&MS: 1 (9 oz.) bag of M&M’s.
● SPRINKLES: 1/4 cup of your favorite sprinkles.
● CANDY MELTS: I used pink, yellow, and lime green candy melts, but you can use any colored candy melts you’d like.
HOW TO MAKE LUCKY CHARMS MUNCH
You’re in luck! This snack mix is quick and easy as can be.
PICK OUT THE MARSHMALLOWS: Pour a box of cereal out onto a large baking sheet. Pick out all the marshmallows and set them aside.
MIX IT UP: In a large bowl mix the pretzels, M&M’s, and marshmallows together.
HEAT THE CHOCOLATE AND TOSS: In a medium microwavable bowl, microwave the white chocolate chips for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until the chips are completely melted. Pour them over the mixture and toss until evenly coated.
SPRINKLE, LET STAND, BREAK, AND ENJOY: Spread the mixture in single layer on baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with candy sprinkles and drizzle with melted pink, yellow, and green candy melts. Let stand until set, about 15 minutes. Gently break up the mixture and enjoy!
ADDITIONAL TIPS FOR THE BEST LUCKY CHARMS MUNCH
- I get a lot of questions asking me how many cups of marshmallows I used for this Lucky Charms Munch, and I would have to say that I used at least 1 1/2 cups of marshmallows. Oh, and if you don’t want to pick out all the marshmallows from the cereal, you can just buy a bag of marshmallows. That makes this munch even easier to make!
- I HIGHLY recommend that you use white chocolate baking bars for this recipe. I like to use the Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bars. However, if all you have is white chocolate chips, here is a tip to make sure you melt the chocolate chips correctly! When I melt chocolate chips, I like to add about 1 teaspoon of shortening to the chocolate chips and microwave in 30 seconds intervals, stirring after every 30 seconds until the chocolate is smooth.
- I used pink, vibrant green, and yellow candy melts for this recipe. You can usually find them in the baking aisle at WalMart or Target.
- Feel free to use your favorite mix-in’s like peanuts, Chex cereal, semi-sweet chocolate instead of using white chocolate to coat the munch, etc. The options are endless!
KITCHEN TOOLS NEEDED
Here’s what I used to whip up a batch of my favorite St. Paddy’s Day snack mix!
- LARGE MIXING BOWL: This extra large mixing bowl makes it easy to mix all the ingredients. I use it for SO much in my kitchen!
- BAKING SHEET: You will need a large 16×11 inch baking sheet for this easy recipe.
- SILICONE BAKING MAT OR PARCHMENT PAPER: If you don’t have a silicone baking mat…YOU NEED ONE! Seriously, it’s a total life saver when it comes to making sweet treats.
This St. Patrick’s Day, make some pretty green Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes to accompany your sweet snack mix! Keeping with the green theme, check out my leprechaun friendly Mint Oreo Truffles and Mint Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars.
- 1 box Lucky Charms cereal
- 6 cups pretzel sticks
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking bars
- 1 (9 oz.) bag of M&M's
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles
- 1/2 cup of each pink, yellow, and green candy melts
- Pour box of cereal out onto a large baking sheet. Pick out all the marshmallows; set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the pretzels, M&M's, and marshmallows together.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate chips for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are completely melted. Pour over mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture in single layer on baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with candy sprinkles and drizzle with melted pink, yellow, and green candy melts. Let stand until set, about 15 minutes. Gently break up mixture and enjoy!
*Store Lucky Charms Munch in a covered container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM
WE LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTO!
USE HASHTAG #DELICIOUSLYSPRINKLED
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which we get paid a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.