Lucky Charms Munch
This delicious Lucky Charms Munch is an easy snack recipe made with pretzels, M&Ms, white chocolate, and lucky charms marshmallows.
St. Patrick’s Day is only a little over a week away!
I love St. Patrick’s Day because I get a reason to use my favorite cereal, Lucky Charms to make cupcakes, snack mixes, and rice crispy treats.
So if you’re looking for a fun, easy snack to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, then you have to make this Lucky Charms Munch.
It’s SOOO good and SUPER ADDICTING!
The combination of Lucky Charms marshmallows, M&M’s, pretzels, white chocolate, and SPRINKLES is what keeps everyone diving into this mix of goodness over and over again.
I’m always trying to come up with an excuse to make this munch as often as possible because it’s just so delicious!
LUCKY CHARMS MUNCH INGREDIENTS
● LUCKY CHARMS CEREAL: 1 box of Lucky Charms cereal.
● PRETZEL STICKS: 6 cups of pretzel sticks.
● WHITE CHOCOLATE BAKING BARS: 1 (8 oz.) white chocolate baking bar.
● M&MS: 1 (9 oz.) bag of M&Ms.
● SPRINKLES: 1/4 cup of your favorite sprinkles.
● CANDY MELTS: I used pink, yellow and lime green candy melts but you can use any colored candy melts.
HOW TO MAKE LUCKY CHARMS MUNCH
To make this Lucky Charms Munch, simply:
STEP 1: Pour box of cereal out onto a large baking sheet. Pick out all the marshmallows; set aside.
STEP 2: In a large bowl mix the pretzels, M&M’s, and marshmallows together.
STEP 3: In a medium microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate chips for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are completely melted. Pour over mixture and toss until evenly coated.
STEP 4: Spread the mixture in single layer on baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with candy sprinkles and drizzle with melted pink, yellow, and green candy melts. Let stand until set, about 15 minutes. Gently break up the mixture and enjoy!
LUCKY CHARMS MARSHMALLOWS: I get a lot of questions asking me how many cups of marshmallows I used for this Lucky Charms Munch, and I would have to say that I used at least 1 1/2 cups of marshmallows. And if you don’t want to pick out all the marshmallows from the cereal, you can just buy a bag of marshmallows….making this munch even easier to make!
WHITE CHOCOLATE: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you use white chocolate baking bars for this recipe. I like to use the Ghirardelli White Chocolate Baking Bars. BUT if all you have is white chocolate chips, here is a tip to make sure you melt the chocolate chips correctly. When I melt chocolate chips, I like to add about 1 teaspoon of shortening to the chocolate chips and microwave in 30 seconds intervals, stirring after every 30 seconds until the chocolate is smooth.
CANDY MELTS: I used pink, vibrant green and yellow candy melts. You can find them in the baking aisle at WalMart or Target.
MIX IN MORE: Feel free use your favorite mix-in’s like peanuts, Chex cereal, semi-sweet chocolate instead of using white chocolate to coat the munch, the options are endless.
KITCHEN TOOLS NEEDED
LARGE MIXING BOWL: This extra large mixing bowl makes it easy to mix all the ingredients.
BAKING SHEET: You will need a large 16×11 inch baking sheet.
MORE EASY SNACK RECIPES
CONNECT WITH DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SO YOU NEVER MISS A RECIPE
GET EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPES AND MORE…STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL!
RATE THIS RECIPE
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE & LOVED IT!
PLEASE GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING IN THE RECIPE BELOW!
- 1 box Lucky Charms cereal
- 6 cups pretzel sticks
- 8 ounces white chocolate baking bars
- 1 (9 oz.) bag of M&M's
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles
- 1/2 cup of each pink, yellow, and green candy melts
- Pour box of cereal out onto a large baking sheet. Pick out all the marshmallows; set aside.
- In a large bowl mix the pretzels, M&M's, and marshmallows together.
- In a medium microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate chips for about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until chips are completely melted. Pour over mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture in single layer on baking sheet. Immediately sprinkle with candy sprinkles and drizzle with melted pink, yellow, and green candy melts. Let stand until set, about 15 minutes. Gently break up mixture and enjoy!
*Store Lucky Charms Munch in a covered container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM
WE LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTO!
USE HASHTAG #DELICIOUSLYSPRINKLED
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which we get paid a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.