Peaches and Cream Bars
These Peaches and Cream Bars are everything you LOVE about Peach Cobbler in bar form!
Calling all CRUMBLE lovers and/or peach cobbler fans!
Ever since I made my Blueberry Cheesecake Crumble Bars a couple weeks ago, I have been craving some delicious crumble topping. So when I saw a huge pile of peaches at my local grocery store, I just had to make these amazing Peaches and Cream Bars to satisfy my craving…hello crumbles!
These peaches and cream bars have a thick buttery bottom layer covered with a sweet peach filling and topped with the BEST buttery crumble topping. Seriously, these bars are a super addicting and as always, super simple to make. Drizzle each bar with vanilla glaze or/and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, either way I know your going to love them!
If your looking for a delicious summer or anytime dessert these bars are a MUST!
HOW TO MAKE PEACH COBBLER BARS
✓ LINE YOUR BAKING PAN: To make it super easy for you to cut these bars into squares, line your 9×13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough overhang on the sides and spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray. Once the bars have cooled lift the bars out of the pan, folding down the aluminum foil sides. Use a sharp knife to cut these bars into squares and enjoy!
✓ PEACHES: You can use fresh or canned sliced peaches. You will need about 3-4 fresh peaches or 3 (15.25 oz.) cans of sliced peaches. If you use canned sliced peaches make sure to drain them WELL & slice/cut in half so that the peach slices are not so big.
MAKE CRUMBLE, PEACH FILLING & BAKE:
MORE PEACH RECIPES
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and GENEROUSLY spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a food processor, pulse flour, powdered sugar, and diced butter until crumbly.*
- Press dough crust into prepared baking pan. Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Using an electric hand or stand mixer, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Mix until combined. Add butter and mix until mixture appears crumbly. Set aside.
MAKE PEACH FILLING:
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and sugar.
- Add in the sour cream, flour, and salt.
- Fold in sliced peaches.
- Pour peach filling over baked crust. Sprinkle crumble topping over top of peach filling. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Let bars cool for at least 1 hour before cutting into bars.
MAKE VANILLA ICING
- In a small bowl, whisk powdered sugar, heavy cream and vanilla extract until icing forms.
- Cut bars into squares and top with vanilla cooking icing.
- PEACHES: You can use fresh peaches or frozen sliced peaches. Also, you can use canned peaches (you will need 3 15.25 oz. cans).
- STORE: In the fridge for up to 5 days.
- CRUST: If you don’t have a food processor, you can use a medium-sized bowl instead. Whisk together flour and powdered sugar. Using a fork or your fingers, cut in the butter until the mixture becomes crumbly.