White Chocolate Blondies
This White Chocolate Blondie recipe will make you forget that any other desserts even exist!
Don’t get me wrong…I love all types of desserts.
From brownies to cookies and an occasional (or frequent) bowl of giant ice cream, I love me some delicious desserts.
BUT…this Best Blondie recipe truly has won over my sugar-loving heart.
Not only is the flavor out of this world, but they are so simple and easy to make, too!
Making and taking them to share with others is one of my favorite things to do.
I’m not joking when I say that I’ll hear cheers from family and friends when I bring these Blondies to family gatherings or fun potlucks and BBQ’s.
Everyone loves them, everyone loves eating them, and if I’m not mistaken, most of them sneak in a second “taste” when they think no one is looking.
Who am I to judge?
I seriously do the exact same thing every time I make this recipe!
I can’t help but nibble and taste test after they’re done because I know that the flavor is going to be perfect.
If you are looking for an amazing dessert that is certain to bring a smile to your face as well as anyone who tries these Blondies, this is the recipe that will do the trick!
HOW TO MAKE BLONDIES
LINE YOUR BAKING PAN: To make it super easy for you to cut these blondies into squares, line your 13×9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough overhang on the sides and spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray. Once the blondies have cooled lift the blondies out of the pan, folding down the aluminum foil sides. Use a sharp knife to cut these blondes into squares and enjoy!
DON’T OVERMIX: With almost all my blondie recipes, I always make sure to remind you to not OVERMIX the dough. Meaning, when you mix the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, only mix them together until just combined…you should still see some flour in your mixing bowl.
MORE EASY BAR RECIPES TO TRY
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 12 Tablespoons UNSALTED butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1½ cups white chocolate chips
- additional chocolate chips, for topping
- Preheat oven to 370F degrees. Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing between each egg.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!
- Using a spatula, stir in chocolate chips until combined.
- Press dough into prepared baking pan. Bake for 20-23 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown. Let bars cool completely before cutting into squares.