Strawberry Banana Smoothie
This easy Strawberry Banana Smoothie is made with only 5-ingredients, making this smoothie a quick, healthy and delicious breakfast or snack!
This recipe is sponsored by Monk Fruit In The Raw®.
This Strawberry Banana Smoothie is one of the best ways to start the day! You’ll love the flavor and taste fresh strawberries and bananas blended together.
They’re a match made in smoothie heaven!
I love a good smoothie.
There’s just something about how it’s smooth, cool and frosty to really kick my taste buds into overdrive. And to be perfectly frank, I’ll enjoy a smoothie any time of the day.
While I love them for breakfast, I’ve also been known to have one for lunch, dinner or as a healthy snack as well.
There aren’t many snacks that truly tickle my tastebuds as smoothies do. The fresh fruit combined with the ice cubes and milk makes this one snack that I crave over and over again.
With the summer months literally right around the corner, this smoothie recipe couldn’t happen at a better time.
And if you’re a gardener at heart, you’ll know that before long, your homegrown strawberries are going to be in full bloom.
Put them to good use by rocking them with this delicious Strawberry Banana Smoothie recipe!
Perfect for summer gatherings, BBQ’s are just as a nice and cool treat after a long hot day.
Treat your tastebuds to one smoothie that you’ll never, ever forget!
STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE INGREDIENTS
To make this smoothie, you will need:
● STRAWBERRIES: 2 cups of fresh or frozen strawberries.
● BANANA: 1 fresh banana, peeled.
● YOGURT: 1 (6 oz.) container of vanilla or strawberry banana yogurt.
● MILK: 1 cup of milk. You can use cow’s milk or almond milk.
● MONK FRUIT IN THE RAW® BAKERS BAG: 2 Tablespoons of Monk Fruit In The Raw®.
● ICE CUBES: if you don’t use frozen fruit, I would add a handful of ice cubes.
HOW TO MAKE A STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
To make this smoothie, simply:
STEP 1: Place all ingredients into a blender.
STEP 2: Blend on high for 2 minutes or until smooth. Scrape down sides and blend for another 30 seconds.
STEP 3: Serve and enjoy!
ADDITIONAL SMOOTHIE MAKING TIPS
ADD PROTEIN TO KEEP YOU FULL: When I don’t have time to make breakfast, I add my favorite protein powder to this smoothie. I love that I can’t taste the protein powder (I hate the taste of protein powder) but I know it’s there because it keeps me full until lunchtime.
REDUCING ADDED SUGAR: By swapping sugar with Monk Fruit In The Raw, you can save up to 700 calories per cup. The Monk Fruit In The Raw Bakers Bag measures cup for cup just like sugar making it convenient for adding to smoothies but also great for any baked good.
USE FROZEN FRUIT: I like to use frozen fruit instead of ice cubes in my smoothies. Unless it’s the summertime when I love using all the fresh fruit!
FILL UP YOUR BLENDER: You always want to layer your ingredients softest to hardest (frozen). First, add the milk, yogurt, Monk Fruit In The Raw®, strawberries, and banana.
EXTRA SMOOTHIE LEFTOVER? If you have some leftover smoothie, you can put it in the fridge for later. Once you’re ready to drink it, I like to add a little extra yogurt to the smoothie to thicken it up again.
SMOOTHIE MAKING TOOLS
BEST BLENDER FOR MAKING SMOOTHIES: I make smoothies almost every day and I’ve gone through my share of blenders. Here is the blender I use every day, it’s fast and makes the best smoothies.
MORE SMOOTHIE RECIPES
CONNECT WITH DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SO YOU NEVER MISS A RECIPE
FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER
GET EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPES AND MORE…STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL!
RATE THIS RECIPE
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE & LOVED IT!
PLEASE GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING IN THE RECIPE BELOW!
Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 fresh banana, peeled
- 6 ounces vanilla or strawberry banana yogurt
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 Tablespoons Monk Fruit In The Raw® Bakers Bag
- sliced fresh strawberries and bananas, for garnish
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until completely smooth.
- ADD PROTEIN TO KEEP YOU FULL: When I don’t have time to make breakfast, I add my favorite protein powder to this smoothie. I love that I can’t taste the protein powder (I hate the taste of protein powder) but I know it’s there because it keeps me full until lunchtime.
- REDUCING ADDED SUGAR: By swapping sugar with Monk Fruit In The Raw, you can save up to 700 calories per cup. The Monk Fruit In The Raw Bakers Bag measures cup for cup just like sugar making it convenient for adding to smoothies but also great for any baked good.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM
WE LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTO!
USE HASHTAG #DELICIOUSLYSPRINKLED
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!
STRAWBERRY BANANA SMOOTHIE
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.
My daughter and husband love this smoothie! Can’t wait to make this again soon!
Gave this a try for breakfast and it was the best way to start my day! So easy and refreshing; I loved it! Looking forward to enjoying this again and again!
Our favorite smoothie! So creamy and filling too! The flavor is perfect!
Nothing beats a good smoothie to start or end the day with. This would also work perfectly for an after workout boost. Love!