S’mores Cookie Dough Dip
Grab a spoon and get to work on this easy to make S’mores Cookie Dough Dip! It’s creamy, gooey, chocolatey, marshmallowy, and oh so sweet. This is the BEST summertime dessert dip ever – no backyard barbecue would be complete without it!
S’mores Cookie Dough Dip
Wanna know the absolute best part of this dessert dip? It tastes just like scrumptious raw cookie dough, but it’s not made with eggs… So you can devour it without the lingering fear of salmonella! Not only does it taste just like the real deal, but the addition of gooey marshmallows and graham crackers will satisfy all of your summery s’more cravings.
More than anything, this S’mores Cookie Dough Dip is just plain FUN! Anything with mini marshmallows is always smile inducing, honestly. Kids and adults alike won’t be able to get enough of this dip! Each bite is full of marshmallows, graham crackers, and cookie dough, so you’ll feel like you’re gathered around the campfire eating s’mores. Only with this dip, your hair won’t small like a campfire when you’re done!
If you’re enjoying this dip in the comfort of your own home with the family, feel free to just dig in with spoons! However, you might want to be a teensy bit more civilized if you’re bringing this dip with you to a party or potluck! One of my favorite dippers is obviously graham crackers, that way you get the whole s’more experience even more.
Ingredients for S’mores Cookie Dough Dip
- BUTTER: 1 stick of unsalted butter
- CREAM CHEESE: 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- SUGAR: 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- BROWN SUGAR: 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- VANILLA: 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- SALT: 1/2 tsp salt
- CHOCOLATE CHIPS: 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- MINI MARSHMALLOWS: 1 cup mini marshmallows
- GRAHAM CRACKERS: 1 cup lightly crushed graham crackers
How to Make S’mores Cookie Dough Dip
This easy to make homemade dessert dip takes about 5 minutes to whip up from start to finish!
CREAM IT! In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, cream cheese and sugars until combined, about 2 minutes.
ADD VANILLA AND SALT. Add the vanilla and salt and continue mixing.
ADD THE FINAL TOUCHES. Fold in the chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and graham crackers just until combined.
How long will S’mores Cookie Dough Dip stay fresh?
In an airtight container in the fridge, this dessert dip will stay fresh for about 2 days! While it’s best enjoyed immediately, it’ll hold up well in the fridge. With that being said, it will harden a bit as it chills! Before you dig back in, let the dip warm up a little bit at room temperature for about half an hour. That way, you still get that great smooth consistency.
Can I freeze this dip?
I do NOT recommend freezing this dip! The marshmallows won’t hold up in the freezer at all, and the consistency of the dip will be ruined once frozen and thawed. Once thawed from frozen, the dip will likely be watery and not too appetizing.
What else can I add to it?
While I love this dip just the way it is, you can play around a little with the ingredients! Instead of chocolate chips, consider adding M&M candies for a touch of rainbow color while still achieving that chocolatey flavor. Also, there are plenty of graham cracker flavors to change things up with if the classic ones just don’t do it for you!
When I dip, you dip, we dip! If you like satisfying your sweet tooth with party ready dip recipes, you’ll love my Sugar Cookie Dip recipe! Another summertime favorite of mine is Pineapple Fruit Dip. For even more decadence, check out Caramel Cheesecake Dip!
S'mores Cookie Dough Dip
- ½ cup unsalted butter, 1 stick
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup LIGHTLY crushed graham crackers
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, cream cheese and sugars until combined, about 2 minutes.
- Add the vanilla and salt and continue mixing.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, mini marshmallows and graham crackers just until combined.
- While I love this dip just the way it is, you can play around a little with the ingredients! Instead of chocolate chips, consider adding M&M candies for a touch of rainbow color while still achieving that chocolatey flavor. Also, there are plenty of graham cracker flavors to change things up with if the classic ones just don’t do it for you!
My kids wanted to make this and they LOVED IT!! So much fun, thanks for such a yummy and fun recipe 🙂
Wow! I love this twist on a classic s’more! Will definitely be trying next time I have family over!
This dip looks amazing! I’d be eating it with a spoon 🙂