Pineapple Zucchini Bread Recipe
Pineapple Zucchini Bread is a quick bread that’s moist, flavorful, and a little tropical too! This is one of my all time favorite summertime staples that I make at LEAST once a month when it’s sunny out. If you also like easy bread recipes that yield dense, moist bread with the summery taste of pineapple, you’re going to be smitten with this recipe.
Pineapple Zucchini Bread Recipe
Quick bread recipes really are the best! As fun as it can be to let the dough rise and go through all the normal processes of traditional bread baking, nothing quite beats mixing everything together and popping it into the oven. This loaf is easy to make and always yields the best results!
Let’s talk about those results. When making any kind of Zucchini Bread recipe, you know that it’s going to be a super moist bread with a great amount of density. And no, it never tastes like you’re eating veggies! The zucchini, when shredded and baked into the bread, actually adapts the sweeter flavors of the bread and gives it an incredible amount of moisture.
What makes this easy bread recipe so summery is the crushed pineapple, of course! To me, pineapple simply tastes like sunshine, and that translates perfectly to this bread. Each bite of this zucchini bread is rich with sweet, bright pineapple flavor that makes it impossible to just have one slice!
Pineapple Zucchini Bread Ingredients
- EGGS: 3 large eggs
- VEGETABLE OIL: 1 cup vegetable oil
- SUGAR: 2 cups granulated sugar
- VANILLA: 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ZUCCHINI: 2 cups shredded zucchini
- PINEAPPLE: 1 8oz can crushed pineapple, drained
- ALL-PURPOSE FLOUR: 3 cups all-purpose flour
- BAKING SODA: 2 tsp baking soda
- SALT: 1 tsp salt
- BAKING POWDER: 1/2 tsp baking powder
- CINNAMON: 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- WALNUTS: 1 cup chopped walnuts
How to Make Quick Pineapple Zucchini Bread
PREPARE: Start off by preheating the oven to 350°F and spraying two bread pans with cooking spray. Butter spray works best for this recipe!
BEAT: Using a hand or stand mixer, beat the eggs. Then, add vegetable oil, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until the mixture is thick.
ADD THE MAIN INGREDIENTS: Time for the stars of the show! Spoon in the shredded zucchini and drained crushed pineapple.
STIR: Gently stir in flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, and nuts until everything is thoroughly combined.
BAKE: Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake for 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaf comes out clean.
How long will pineapple zucchini bread stay fresh?
In an airtight container at room temperature, pineapple zucchini bread will stay fresh for up to 3 days. However, if you want to keep it fresh even longer, keep it in an airtight container in the fridge where it’ll stay fresh for up to 5 days.
Can I use fresh pineapple?
Yes, you sure can! However, I’ve found that using canned crushed pineapple saves me SO much time and yields the same results as using fresh pineapple. If you have some fresh pineapple on your hands that you’d like to use, though, you can certainly do so with this recipe. Just make sure to prepare it in the same fashion that canned crushed pineapple is so the results are similar.
This summery pineapple zucchini bread recipe is quick, delicious, and great to have with a coffee in the morning or a glass of Pineapple Rum Punch in the evening! If you’re craving more summertime breads that hit the spot, you need to make Lemon Poppyseed Zucchini Bread, Blueberry Banana Bread, and Strawberry Banana Bread too!
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 ( 8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 bread pans with cooking spray.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, beat eggs. Add vegetable oil, sugar and vanilla. Beat until mixture is thick.
- Spoon in zucchini and pineapple.
- Gently stir in flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, cinnamon and nuts until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.