Blueberry Lemon Bars
These Blueberry Lemon Bars are everything you love from the classic lemon bar but with the delicious addition of fresh blueberries.
Is it Spring yet!?
It really hasn’t felt like Spring here yet…but it’s suppose to be 50 degrees on Saturday, so I’m super excited about that!
I’m also excited that this weekend is St. Patrick’s Day and March Madness basketball tournament starts. I love March Madness, it’s always fun to cheer on the team that you picked for your bracket.
So to celebrate the warmer weather coming and all the exciting events this weekend, I made these delicious Blueberry Lemon Bars made with fresh blueberries and the crumble topping is AHHHHmazing!
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE LEMON BARS
✓KRUSTEAZ MEYER LEMON BAR MIX
✓ FRESH BLUEBERRIES
TOOLS FOR BAKING
HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY LEMON BARS
KRUSTEAZ MIX: I used my favorite KRUSTEAZ MEYER LEMON BAR MIX to make these bars. Seriously, the Krusteaz mixes are the BEST!
CRUMBLE TOPPING: To make the crumble topping, you will need to mix softened butter, brown sugar and flour together in a small bowl. You can use a fork or I just like to use my hands to mix everything together to form the crumble.
FRESH BLUEBERRIES: The fresh blueberries is what makes these bars so good. I love the combination of blueberry and lemon.
TRY THESE BAR RECIPES TOO
Blueberry Lemon Bars
- 1 package Krusteaz Meyer Lemon Bar Mix
- ⅓ cup water
- 3 large eggs
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 5 Tablespoons butter, softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8x8 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick baking spray.
- Press full pouch of complete crust into bottom of pan. Bake 8 minutes (crust will be pale).
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together lemon filling mix, water, eggs and fresh blueberries.
- Pour lemon filling over hot crust.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, brown sugar and flour together until crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumble topping onto lemon mixture.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until lemon mixture is set and the crumble topping is lightly brown. Let cool before cutting into bars.
- Serve with whipped topping or ice cream.
- STORE: Cover with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and store in the fridge for 3- 5 days.
I am a proud member of the Krusteaz® Baker’s Dozen program. I was hired by the brand as an ambassador and content creator. Thank you for supporting my wonderful sponsors. They make it possible for me to keep the ideas coming! All content, ideas, photography and opinions are that of my own and I’d have it no other way!