Slow Cooker Cheesy Mushroom Meatballs Recipe
These Slow Cooker Cheesy Mushroom Meatballs are an easy weeknight dinner recipe the whole family will love.
As a Wisconsin family, we love putting cheese on everything and meatballs with a creamy cheesy mushroom sauce on them is seriously so yummy.
I love to make meatballs, not only for an appetizer during the big game but also for an easy weeknight dinner.
These Slow Cooker Cheesy Mushroom Meatballs are one of our families go-to weeknight meals.
But they also make a great appetizer. I made these for a tailgate party and everyone loved them because it was something different than the traditional BBQ meatballs.
I will be making these Meatballs for the holidays too because they’re an easy holiday party appetizer that you can just leave in the slow cooker throughout the party for your guests to enjoy.
CHEESY MEATBALL INGREDIENTS
●FROZEN MEATBALLS: 1 family size package of frozen meatballs. I love Cooked Perfect Homestyle Meatballs.
● CREAM OF MUSHROOM SOUP: 1 (10 oz.) cans of cream of mushroom soup.
● MUSHROOMS: 4 ounces of button mushrooms.
● CHEESE WIZ: 1 (16 oz.) jar of Cheese Whiz.
● ONION: 1 medium onion, chopped.
● NOODLES OR RICE: optional…serve these meatballs over noodles or rice for an easy slow cooker dinner idea.
HOW TO MAKE MEATBALLS IN THE SLOW COOKER
To make these Cheesy Mushroom Meatballs in the slow cooker, simply:
STEP 1: Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
STEP 2: Cover. Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
STEP 3: Optional…serve over noodles or rice.
FAQ FOR SLOW COOKER MEATBALL RECIPE
CAN YOU PUT FROZEN MEATBALLS IN SLOW COOKER? Absolutely, it’s the only way I make my meatballs is by using frozen meatballs and cooking them in the slow cooker.
HOW LONG DO FROZEN MEATBALLS TAKE IN CROCKPOT? It will take about 2 hours on HIGH or 4 hours on LOW to make these frozen meatballs.
ARE FROZEN MEATBALLS ALREADY COOKED? Yes, frozen meatballs are already cooked. So you pretty much just reheating them in the slow cooker.
HOW LONG DO FROZEN MEATBALLS LAST AFTER COOKED? These meatballs will last about 3 to 4 days in the refrigerator.
CAN YOU FREEZE COOKED MEATBALLS? YES! To freeze these meatballs after you cooked them in the cheese sauce, just place them in a freezer bag. You can reheat them in the slow cooker or simply in the microwave.
MORE SLOW COOKER RECIPES
CONNECT WITH DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SO YOU NEVER MISS A RECIPE
GET EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPES AND MORE…STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL!
RATE THIS RECIPE
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE & LOVED IT!
PLEASE GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING IN THE RECIPE BELOW!
- 1 family size package Cooked Perfect Homestyle Meatballs
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 10.75 ounces each
- 4 ounces canned button mushrooms
- 16 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover. Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
- CAN YOU PUT FROZEN MEATBALLS IN SLOW COOKER? Absolutely, it’s the only way I make my meatballs is by using frozen meatballs and cooking them in the slow cooker.
- HOW LONG DO FROZEN MEATBALLS TAKE IN CROCKPOT? It will take about 2 hours on HIGH or 4 hours on LOW to make these frozen meatballs.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM
WE LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTO!
USE HASHTAG #DELICIOUSLYSPRINKLED
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which we get paid a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cooked Perfect® Meatballs. All opinions are 100% mine.