Buffalo Chicken Dip
This easy Chicken Buffalo Dip is creamy, cheesy and it tastes just like hot buffalo wings without the mess.
When you need an appetizer recipe that everyone will love but is easy to make, then you need to make this Buffalo Chicken Dip.
It’s creamy, cheesy and has just the right amount of “kick” that you get from traditional buffalo wings.
Oh, and the best part you can enjoy this dip without needing a wet wipe for your messy wing sauce fingers.
I like to serve this Buffalo Chicken Dip with tortilla chips but my favorite way to eat this dip is with celery sticks.
It’s so good!
So this weekend or if your a Green Bay Packer fan like me (today) make this easy buffalo chicken dip recipe to bring to your tailgate party, I guarantee it will be a huge hit!
Oh, and I always make this dip for the holidays. It’s one of the most requested dips that I bring to my friends and families house.
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP INGREDIENTS
● CREAM CHEESE: 1 package (8 oz.) of cream cheese.
● CHICKEN: 1 can (10 oz.) of chunk white chicken or can also use rotisserie chicken.
● BUFFALO SAUCE: 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce.
● RANCH DRESSING: 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
● SHREDDED CHEESE: 2 cups of shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese.
● BLUE CHEESE CRUMBLES: 2 Tablespoons of blue cheese crumbles.
HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
To make this Buffalo Chicken Dip, simply:
PRE-STEP: Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees.
STEP 1: Spread cream cheese into an ungreased 9-inch baking dish.
STEP 2: Top cream cheese layer with chicken.
STEP 3: Add buffalo wing sauce.
STEP 4: Add ranch dressing.
STEP 5: Top with shredded cheese and blue cheese crumbles.
STEP 4: Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir. Serve with tortilla chips and/or celery sticks.
ADDITIONAL DIP MAKING TIPS
SOFTENED CREAM CHEESE: Make sure your cream cheese is softened. To soften, unwrap the cream cheese and microwave it for NO MORE than about 10 seconds.
CANNED CHICKEN: Be sure to drain the chicken really well. After I drained most of the water from the can, I dump the chicken onto a paper towel to soak up any additional water.
ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS: Top with additional shredded cheese & blue cheese crumbles. Serve warm with tortilla chips and/or celery sticks.
KITCHEN TOOLS NEEDED
9×9 BAKING DISH: Everyone needs a 9×9 baking dish and it works perfectly to make this dip in.
SPATULA: You can never have enough spatulas.
CHIP & DIP BOWL: I love this chip and dip bowl, I use it for everything.
MORE DIP RECIPES
CONNECT WITH DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SO YOU NEVER MISS A RECIPE
💌 GET EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPES AND MORE…STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL!
RATE THIS RECIPE
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE & LOVED IT! 😍
PLEASE GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING ⭐ IN THE RECIPE BELOW!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 Tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- additional shredded cheese and blue cheese crumbles, for topping
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spread cream cheese into an ungreased 9-inch baking dish.
- Top cream cheese layer with chicken.
- Add buffalo wing sauce.
- Add ranch dressing.
- Top with shredded cheese and blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir. Serve with tortilla chips and/or celery sticks.
*STORE: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat for about 1 minute in the microwave.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM
WE LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE. 🍰
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTO!
USE HASHTAG #DELICIOUSLYSPRINKLED
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.