Buffalo Chicken Dip
Treat your taste buds to this delicious Buffalo Chicken Dip! You *might* have to double-dip on this one!
Best Super Bowl Party Appetizer!
Having a little spicy goodness here and there is the best. I can’t tell you how much I look forward to chowing down on this Buffalo Chicken Dip when I make it. (and I know I’m not the only one…people line up for this dish!)
And I know it’s bad manners to double dip…we all do, right? But seriously, this spicy chicken dip makes you want to break that rule. One little taste and you’re hooked.
I can’t explain it…I don’t know why, but the ingredients in this recipe are simply out of this world.
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is perfect for game days, holidays, tailgating or even as an awesome appetizer that is certain to steal the show.
The great part about this recipe is that you can make it mild or super hot, depending on whatever your taste buds need or crave.
Serve with chips, veggies or nothing at all…You simply can’t go wrong with this spicy chicken dip.
If I were you, I’d go ahead and make a double batch because the first one will go super fast!
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP INGREDIENTS
● CREAM CHEESE: 1 package (8 oz.) of cream cheese.
● CHICKEN: 1 can (10 oz.) of chunk white chicken or can also use rotisserie chicken.
● BUFFALO SAUCE: 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce.
● RANCH DRESSING: 1/2 cup of ranch dressing.
● SHREDDED CHEESE: 2 cups of shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese.
● BLUE CHEESE CRUMBLES: 2 Tablespoons of blue cheese crumbles.
HOW TO MAKE BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP
To make this Buffalo Chicken Dip, simply:
PRE-STEP: Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees.
STEP 1: Spread cream cheese into an ungreased 9-inch baking dish.
STEP 2: Top cream cheese layer with chicken.
STEP 3: Add buffalo wing sauce.
STEP 4: Add ranch dressing.
STEP 5: Top with shredded cheese and blue cheese crumbles.
STEP 4: Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir. Serve with tortilla chips and/or celery sticks.
ADDITIONAL DIP MAKING TIPS
SOFTENED CREAM CHEESE: Make sure your cream cheese is softened. To soften, unwrap the cream cheese and microwave it for NO MORE than about 10 seconds.
CANNED CHICKEN: Be sure to drain the chicken really well. After I drained most of the water from the can, I dump the chicken onto a paper towel to soak up any additional water.
ROTISSERIE CHICKEN: I also love to add rotisserie chicken, it makes this dip even better.
ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS: Top with additional shredded cheese & blue cheese crumbles. Serve warm with tortilla chips and/or celery sticks.
KITCHEN TOOLS NEEDED
9×9 BAKING DISH: Everyone needs a 9×9 baking dish and it works perfectly to make this dip in.
SPATULA: You can never have enough spatulas.
CHIP & DIP BOWL: I love this chip and dip bowl, I use it for everything.
MORE DIP RECIPES
CONNECT WITH DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SO YOU NEVER MISS A RECIPE
GET EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPES AND MORE…STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL!
RATE THIS RECIPE
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE & LOVED IT!
PLEASE GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING IN THE RECIPE BELOW!
- 1 package cream cheese, 8 ounces
- 1 can chunk white chicken, 10 ounces
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- ½ cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 Tablespoons blue cheese crumbles
- additional shredded cheese and blue cheese crumbles, for topping
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Spread cream cheese into an ungreased 9-inch baking dish.
- Top cream cheese layer with chicken.
- Add buffalo wing sauce.
- Add ranch dressing.
- Top with shredded cheese and blue cheese crumbles.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Stir. Serve with tortilla chips and/or celery sticks.
- STORE: Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat for about 1 minute in the microwave.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM
WE LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTO!
USE HASHTAG #DELICIOUSLYSPRINKLED
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.