Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfaits
These Strawberry Banana Yogurt Parfaits are my go-to make-ahead breakfast if I need a break from the usually Berry Green Smoothie or a Homemade Blueberry Muffin. I’m also excited again to partnered with The REAL® Seal Dairy Diva Network to bring you some great recipes, like the Eggnog Cut-Out Cookies I shared with you last month. And just like last month, I used REAL® Dairy products to make these delicious Strawberry Banana Parfaits.
I also love that these parfaits are packed with protein and fresh fruit that fills me up until lunch time or as a afternoon snack to get me through the rest of the day. And I love the granola which adds a nice extra crunch.
And don’t forget that The REAL® Seal is the only assurance that what you are buying is a genuine dairy product, made with milk from cows on U.S. dairy farms. When you see the REAL® Seal on a dairy product, you can trust it’s the real thing! ♡
JUST A FEW FACTS ON WHY I CHOOSE TO USE REAL® DAIRY VS IMITATORS:
✔ One serving of low-fat milk contains 8 grams of protein, while soy only contains 7 grams per serving, rice only contains less than 1 gram, and almond only contains 1 gram.
✔ One serving of low-fat milk contains 366 milligrams of potassium, while soy only contains 295 milligrams, rice contains 120 milligrams, and almond beverages contains 165 milligrams.
✔ Low-fat milk provides 30% of the daily requirement of calcium, compared to 26% for soy and rice beverages.
✔ Low-fat milk provides a healthy combination of essential vitamins and minerals, which soy, rice and almond beverages cannot match in comparison.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO MAKE THESE STRAWBERRY BANANA YOGURT PARFAITS:
- 1 ½ cups strawberry yogurt, divided
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt, divided
- ½ cup granola
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 6 fresh strawberries, sliced
- Add 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt into each glass. Top with 1/4 cup vanilla yogurt.
- Add 1/4 cup of the sliced strawberries and bananas into each glass.
- Top fruit with 1/4 cup strawberry yogurt into each glass.
- Add 1/4 cup of granola into each glass.
- Top with an additional scoop of yogurt and slices of strawberries and bananas, if desired.
- Of course you can swap out your flavors to customize your parfait.
Check out more delicious Breakfast Recipes…
If you love this parfait, you will also love these Pineapple Yogurt Parfaits!
This post has been sponsored by REAL® Seal via the REAL® Seal Dairy Diva Network. All opinions are 100% my own.