Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is a brightly flavored dessert that’s equal parts gorgeous and delicious! Serve this stunning cake as the centerpiece of your next summer soiree. The best part is that this showstopping bundt cake is made with cake mix – but you’d never know that by tasting it!
Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
Wait… Is this really a boxed cake mix recipe? YES! I love a good homemade cake that’s made strictly from scratch, but I don’t always have the time or patience for that. Some days, I need a beautiful dessert that I can make with easy ingredients. This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is one of the best ways ever to dress up a box of lemon cake mix, that’s for sure!
This cake is pretty deceptive, because it tastes like hours was spent whipping it up. In reality, all you need to do is mix up the batter, bake it for about 45 minutes, ice it, and enjoy! Oh, and don’t forget to spray that bundt pan like you really mean it. Nothing’s worse than waiting for your bundt cake to bake only to have part of it stick to the pan. With a cake this pretty, you want to show it off!
Lemon cake mix is made even more scrumptious and summery with the addition of sweet, juicy blueberries. I mean really, is there a combination of flavors more bright and vibrant than lemon and blueberry?! Every bite of this easy to make bundt cake tastes like a bright and sunny summer day. You can even decide if you’d like to use fresh or frozen berries – either option works deliciously.
Ingredients for Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
- CAKE MIX – 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Lemon Premium Cake Mix
- BUTTER – 1/2 (1 stick) cup melted butter
- WATER – 1 cup water
- EGGS – 3 large eggs
- BLUEBERRIES – 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- FLOUR – 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- FROSTING – 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
How to Make Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
PREPARE: Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray the inside of a bundt pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
MAKE THE BATTER: In a large bowl, mix cake mix, melted butter, water and eggs together until combined.
ADD THE BERRIES: In a small bowl, toss blueberries with flour. CAREFULLY, fold blueberries into cake batter.
BAKE: Bake for 39-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool before frosting.
FROST AND ENJOY: Frost with cream cheese frosting and top with additional blueberries.
Tips for the Best Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake
- I like to use melted butter instead of vegetable oil because it adds a little extra flavor to the cake and the cake comes out so moist. Melted butter helps to give it a more bakery flavor.
- You can use fresh or frozen blueberries for this Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake. If you use frozen, no need to thaw them. Most importantly, don’t forget to toss your blueberries in flour before folding them into the cake batter. The flour will help the blueberries not sink to the bottom of the cake.
- Make sure to really spray every nook and cranny of your bundt cake pan. They’re notorious for sticking to cakes as they bake, so avoid any unsightly tears in your cake by coating every inch of the pan.
Pair a slice of this cake with Blueberry Lemonade! That way, you really get all of the blueberry lemony goodness you’re craving.
Before summer transitions to fall, make sure you indulge in all of your bright and sunny cravings! Some of my favorite desserts to enjoy during these warmer days include Strawberry Shortcake Trifle Cups, Very Berry Ice Cream Pie, and of course Lemon Blueberry Cupcakes!
- 1 box Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Lemon Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 (1 stick) cup melted butter
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
- fresh blueberries, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray the inside of a bundt pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- n a large bowl, mix cake mix, melted butter, water and eggs together until combined.
- In a small bowl, toss blueberries with flour. CAREFULLY, fold blueberries into cake batter.
- Bake for 39-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Let cool before frosting.
- Frost with cream cheese frosting and top with additional blueberries.