Brandy Slush Recipe
Every sip of this Brandy Slush is like tasting sunshine! Orange juice, grapefruit juice and lemonade create the best fruity flavor that pairs oh so well with just the right amount of brandy. You’ll love this boozy, icy drink!
You can sip on this frozen Brandy Slush any time of the year. Having a summertime pool party? Perfect! This summery slush is great for enjoying on a hot and sunny day. Needing a little extra cheer when your family is stressing you out around the holiday season? Just mix together these simple ingredients and enjoy every last drop of your little tropical escape.
This drink is perfect for people who love brandy AND for people who don’t. Yes, it’s great for people of all palates! While I don’t mind the taste of brandy, I certainly don’t love drinking it straight. I don’t know about you, but I need a little sugar in the mix! There’s just enough orange juice, grapefruit juice and lemonade in this recipe to compliment the brandy deliciously.
Making a slush of any kind at home is incredibly easy. You don’t even need to dirty up your blender for this easy recipe! You’ll be hesitant to overpay at a beach bar for a frozen drink once you realize how inexpensive and easy recipes like this really are! Plus, at home, you can always make yours a double with no extra cost. It’s a total win!
A slush recipe I don’t even need to plug in my blender for? Yes, please!
Ingredients for Brandy Slush
You only need 6 ingredients to make this easy frozen drink! This is a wonderfully inexpensive recipe that makes a pretty big batch of slush for everyone at the party to enjoy.
- WATER – 5 cups water
- SUGAR – 1 ½ cup granulated sugar
- ORANGE JUICE – 1 12 oz can frozen orange juice
- LEMONADE – 1 12 oz can frozen lemonade
- GRAPEFRUIT JUICE – 2 cups grapefruit juice
- BRANDY – 1 cup brandy
How to Make Brandy Slush
Just follow these easy steps and you’ll have a Brandy Slush everyone at the party will LOVE!
BOIL. Boil the water and sugar together in a large pot until dissolved.
MAKE IT FRUITY AND BOOZY! Pour in the orange juice, lemonade, grapefruit juice, and brandy. Stir.
POUR IT. Pour the boozy mixture into a large ice cream bucket or another large plastic container. COVER.
FREEZE. Place the covered dish in the freezer for at least 4 hours. For the best results, store it overnight.
SCOOP AND ENJOY! Once the slush is frozen, use an ice cream scoop and scoop portions into glasses. Garnish each glass with a sliced orange and a cherry or two, and enjoy!
Tips and Variations to Try
This recipe is already pretty perfect, if I do say so myself. Make it even better with these little tips and tricks!
- Make it fizzy. How can you make anything more fun? Give it some bubbles, of course! For an added fizz, add a splash of 7UP or ginger ale over the brandy slush while serving.
- Keep it frozen. Keep the brandy slush in the freezer until ready to serve, then put it back in the freezer until your ready for another one.
- Chill the glasses. To keep your slush cool for a while, freeze your glasses prior to serving.
- 5 cups water
- 1 ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 12 oz can frozen orange juice
- 1 12 oz can frozen lemonade
- 2 cups grapefruit juice
- 1 cup brandy
- Sliced oranges
- Cocktail Cherries
- In a large pot, boil the water and sugar together until dissolved.
- Add orange juice, lemonade, grapefruit juice and brandy. Stir.
- Pour mixture into a large ice cream bucket or a large plastic container. COVER.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours or for best results overnight.
- Once frozen, use an ice cream scoop and scoop into glasses. Top with a sliced orange and a cherry or two!
7UP or Ginger Ale: For an added fizz, add a splash of 7UP or Ginger Ale over the brandy slush while serving.
Keep the brandy slush in the freezer until ready to serve, then put it back in the freezer until your ready for another one.
Best served with chilled glasses.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 356Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 10mgCarbohydrates: 73gFiber: 1gSugar: 59gProtein: 1g
I love a good cocktail. If you’re tired of spending too much at bars these days, become your own mixologist with easy recipes like Easy Pineapple Rum Punch! If you want to sip on more frozen drinks, you definitely need to try my favorite Skinny Cherry Limeade Slush.