The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
Don’t you wish you could just grab one or two of these chocolate chip cookies right off your screen!?
Well, I wish you could too because these are the BEST chocolate chip cookies EVER!
These chocolate chip cookies are chewy on the inside but not “doughy” with lightly crisp edges.
The best part is there is no waiting for hours for the dough to chill, just a quick 10 minutes in the freezer and these cookies come out big, thick and oh so delicious.
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
✔ With almost all my cookie recipes, I always make sure to remind you to not OVERMIX the cookie dough. Meaning, when you mix the flour mixture into the wet ingredients, only mix them together until just combined…you should still see some flour in your mixing bowl.
✔ I like to use Milk Chocolate Chips rather than Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips in these cookies, the milk chocolate chips takes these chocolate chip cookies to the next level. Trust me, you will want to use Milk Chocolate Chips all the time after you try these cookies.
✔ I always use a 1 Tablespoon cookie scoop but if you don’t have a cookie scoop you can use a 1 Tablespoon measuring spoon. Each cookie dough ball has “2 scoops” of cookie dough, meaning that each cookie dough ball is 2 Tablespoons in size. In my opinion, this is the perfect sized cookie.
★ And to make it super easier for you to learn how to scoop the perfect cookie, I created a step-by-step guide on How To Scoop The Perfect Cookie!
MORE COOKIE RECIPES
CONNECT WITH DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SO YOU NEVER MISS A RECIPE
GET EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPES AND MORE…STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL!
RATE THIS RECIPE
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE & LOVED IT!
PLEASE GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING IN THE RECIPE BELOW!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 370F and then line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats; set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium-sized bowl; set aside.
- Using an electric or stand mixer, cream together the butter, sugars, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add 1 egg at a time, mixing in between each addition.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Stir in 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips until well combined with a spatula.
- Scoop 2-tablespoon balls of cookie dough and place onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes and rotate the baking sheet clockwise before baking an additional 4-5 minutes, until golden brown along the edges.
- Once done baking, place additional chocolate chips on top of the cookies and allow them to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Serve once cooled.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 203 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 6g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 33mg Sodium: 114mg Carbohydrates: 26g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 16g Protein: 3g
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM
WE LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTO!
USE HASHTAG #DELICIOUSLYSPRINKLED
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which we get paid a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.