Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars
These soft and chewy Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars are packed with M&Ms and pretzels, making them the perfect back to school or game day snack.
I took all the little odds and ends you would normally snack on after school or during game day and added them into the new Krusteaz Bakery Style Double Peanut Butter cookie mix.
And not only are these Peanut Butter Pretzel bars super simple to make and oh so delicious, I love that you don’t have to fill your plate with cookies, candies, and pretzels. By grabbing one of these bars, you’re getting all your favorite snacks in one bite.
JUST A FEW BAKING TIPS:
✓ LINE YOUR BAKING PAN: To make it super easy for you to cut these bars into squares, line your 9×13 inch baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving enough overhang on the sides and spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray. Once the bars have cooled lift the bars out of the pan, folding down the aluminum foil sides. Use a sharp knife to cut these bars into squares and enjoy!
✓ PRETZELS & M&Ms: Once I press the dough into the prepared pan, I like to press a couple more crushed pretzels and M&Ms on the top of the bars before I bake them.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO MAKE THESE PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL BARS:
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, cream together cookie mix, egg, and butter until dough forms.
- Mix in pretzels and M&Ms.
- Press dough into prepared baking pan. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown.
- Let bars cool completely before cutting into squares.
- STORE: In an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
This post is sponsored by my friends at Krusteaz.