Funfetti French Toast Muffins
French toast breakfast recipes are one of the best ways to start the morning! These Funfetti French Toast Muffins are no exception and even add a bit of fun to your day. So easy to make and delicious to eat!
UNIQUE FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
An easy french toast recipe is the absolute BEST way to start the morning! If you’re looking to change things up, you will love these french toast muffins. They’re so delicious, you’ll be rushing back for more. You might want to make some extras, just in case!
What I really love about these is they work for all kinds of occasions. They’re a delicious sweet treat, breakfast idea, or a mid-day snack. Change up the sprinkles and they can work for birthdays, holidays, and more. They work for so many things!
EASY FRENCH TOAST RECIPE
Now, it’s not enough to be easy to make for every occasion, right? They need to TASTE good too. And let me say, these do not miss the mark at all! They’re a truly fluffy french toast in muffin form. YUM!
This recipe uses a sweet cream coffee creamer instead of milk and it really pulls the flavors together. Every ingredient in this recipe is the perfect combination though, really. You’ll want to make some extra pans of these for sure! They’ll be gone so quick!
Now, let’s get to the drool-worthy french toast muffin recipe, shall we?
FUNFETTI FRENCH TOAST MUFFINS INGREDIENTS
For this delicious funfetti french toast muffin recipe, you’ll need these simple ingredients:
- CREAMER: We used the International Delight Sweet Cream Creamer for this recipe!
- EGGS: This brings together the mixture to dip your french toast in.
- CINNAMON: The cinnamon adds a delicious flavor to the french toast muffins.
- VANILLA: Just a bit of vanilla for some more delicious flavor to the egg mixture!
- CINNAMON ROLLS: We used and highly recommend Pillsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls!
- SPRINKLES: The sprinkles make this recipe so fun! You can even change it up for different occasions.
- ICING: Just some standard cinnamon roll icing is needed for these!
HOW TO MAKE FUNFETTI FRENCH TOAST MUFFINS
Scroll down for the printable step-by-step recipe!
- PREPARE: Preheat the oven to 375F and spray a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- MIX EGG MIXTURE: In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the creamer, eggs, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- CUT CINNAMON ROLLS: Unwrap the cinnamon rolls and set the icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces.
- ADD TO MUFFIN TIN: Add the pieces into the egg mixture, stirring to coat. Add 6 pieces into each muffin tin and then sprinkle the top of each muffin with sprinkles.
- BAKE AND SERVE: Bake for 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown. Pour the icing into a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 7 seconds. Spoon over each muffin and top with more sprinkles.
WHAT KIND OF SPRINKLES SHOULD I USE?
WHAT ARE THE BEST CINNAMON ROLLS TO USE?
I used two packages of Pillsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls to make 12 muffins. If you want to use regular cinnamon rolls, I would recommend using three packages or if you don’t want to make 12 muffins you can use one package of Pillsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls which will make 6 muffins instead but trust me you are going to want to make 12 muffins! 🙂
CAN I USE MILK INSTEAD OF CREAMER?
I highly recommend using the creamer if you can! The Sweet Cream creamer gives these muffins that added vanilla flavor that you wouldn’t get from regular milk. If you’re in a pinch, milk can still work but I suggest adding a splash of vanilla if you do.
CAN I MAKE THESE AHEAD OF TIME?
Sure! Just hold off on adding the icing and sprinkles until you’re ready to serve and eat. These can even be frozen – just make sure to wrap them in plastic wrap after cooling for best results.
Check out these other Funfetti recipes:
- Funfetti Pancakes
- Cinnamon Roll Funfetti Cake
- Frosted Funfetti Cookies
- Funfetti Cupcakes
- Homemade Funfetti Cake
If you have tried this Funfetti French Toast Muffins recipe, then please rate it in the recipe card and let me know how it turned out in the comments below!
- 1/4 cup International Delight Sweet Cream Creamer
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 packages Pillsbury Grand Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 cup sprinkles, plus additional sprinkles for topping
- icing from cinnamon rolls
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Spray muffin pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together creamer, eggs, cinnamon and vanilla.
- Unwrap packages of cinnamon rolls, set icing aside. Cut rolls into 8 pieces each.
- Place pieces into egg mixture, stirring to coat.
- Place 6 pieces into each muffin tin. Spoon any remaining egg mixture over the top of each muffin tin. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with sprinkles.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Pour icing into a microwavable bowl and heat for 7 seconds. Spoon over each muffin and top with more sprinkles.
This blog post contains affiliate and/or referral links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Additionally, as an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.