Strawberry Peach Green Iced Tea
This Strawberry Peach Green Iced Tea is super easy to make, all you need is fresh peaches, fresh strawberries, and my favorite Lipton Green Tea Citrus flavor. Everyone loved this tea and it was the perfect way to celebrate with our family and friends! ♥
- 5 cups water
- 3 fresh peaches, sliced
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 gallon Lipton® Green Tea Citrus
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- fresh peaches, sliced
- Bring 3-4 cups of water to boil in a medium-sized saucepan. Ounce boiling, carefully place sliced peach into the water and leave them submerged in the water for about 6-7 minutes or until the skins of the peaches become soft. Using a slotted spoon remove the peaches from the boiling water and place them in a large bowl of cold water.
- Using a blender, blend peaches, strawberries and 1 cup of water until smooth.
- In a large pitcher, pour the Lipton® Green Tea Citrus and the strawberry peach mixture into the pitcher. Stir well until combined. Pour into glasses filled with ice and garnish with fresh peach and strawberry slices.
- Not a fan of green tea? Feel free to use your favorite black iced tea.