Pecan Crunch Grape Salad
INGREDIENTS TO MAKE PECAN GRAPE SALAD
● RED & GREEN GRAPES: 4 cups seedless red & green grapes.
● SOUR CREAM: 1 cup sour cream.
● CREAM CHEESE: 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened.
● SUGAR: 1/2 cup granulated sugar.
● VANILLA EXTACT: 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
● BROWN SUGAR: 1 cup dark brown sugar.
● CHOPPED PECANS: 1 cup chopped pecans.
● CHOPPED WALNUTS: 1 cup chopped walnuts.
HOW TO MAKE PECAN GRAPE SALAD
To make this Pecan Crunch Grape Salad, simply:
STEP 1: In a large sized bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
STEP 2: Stir grapes into mixture, and pour into large serving bowl.
STEP 3: In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chopped pecans, and chopped walnuts. Sprinkle topping over top of grapes.
STEP 4: Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 2-4 hours before serving.
ADDITIONAL BAKING TIPS
ADD MORE CRUNCH: If you want more of a crunch, mix in about a cup of the topping into the grape mixture and then right before serving sprinkle the remaining topping on top. It’s even more delicious with an added crunch throughout.
MAKE AHEAD: This side dish is perfect for making the night before your party. Chilling this salad overnight is the best. If you can’t let this pecan crunch grape salad chill overnight, no worries you can place it in the fridge for at least 2-4 hours before serving.
BAKING TOOLS NEEDED
MIXING BOWLS: I love these mixing bowls, they’re so durable and the colors are so fun!
SPATULA: Everyone needs a GOOD spatula and this one is my favorite!
SERVING BOWL: This large serving bowl is perfect for side dishes.
MORE SIDE DISH RECIPES
CONNECT WITH DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SO YOU NEVER MISS A RECIPE
💌 GET EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPES AND MORE…STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL!
RATE THIS RECIPE
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE & LOVED IT! 😍
PLEASE GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING ⭐ IN THE RECIPE BELOW!
- 2 cups green seedless grapes, washed & stemmed
- 2 cups red seedless grapes, washed & stemmed
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
PECAN CRUNCH TOPPING:
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a large sized bowl, mix sour cream, cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- Stir grapes into mixture, and pour into large serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, chopped pecans, and chopped walnuts. Sprinkle topping over top of grapes.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for at least 2-4 hours before serving.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM
WE LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE. 🍰
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTO!
USE HASHTAG #DELICIOUSLYSPRINKLED
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.