Orange Oreo Popcorn
Orange Oreo Popcorn is the perfect Halloween party snack that everyone will love!
Halloween is only a week away, can you believe it! Time just flies, doesn’t it? Well, if your like me who needs a last-minute, super simple, and no bake snack to bring to your upcoming Halloween party, then this Orange Oreo Popcorn is perfect for you because it only takes a few minutes to make and all you need is a microwave to make this delicious treat.
This Orange Oreo Popcorn is a sweet & salty snack that everyone loves, and the recipe makes a ton so it’s perfect for a Halloween party!
To make this orange Oreo popcorn, simply pop some popcorn in the microwave and pour the popcorn into a large bowl. Then simply coat popcorn with melted orang candy coating and sprinkle with crushed Oreos and festive sprinkles.
And that’s it.
Wrap the party popcorn in cellophane bags, which makes great treat bags for a Halloween party!
- 2 standard size bags microwave popcorn, popped (I used butter flavored)
- 1 package Wilton Orange Candy Melts
- 10 Oreos, crushed (I used Halloween Oreos)
- ¼ cup sprinkles
- Place popped popcorn into a large bowl.
- Melt candy melts according to package directions, then pour over popcorn using a rubber spatula to coat.
- Crumble Oreos over top of popcorn and sprinkle with tons of festive sprinkles.
- Break into pieces, and store in air tight container or wrap in cellophane.
- Match your candy melts to your Oreos, such as red for Christmas.
These Oreo Funfetti Cookies are a fun Halloween dessert, too!
We love this oreo popcorn, so sweet, and salty and it’s just so good! My family definitely enjoyed this for snacks!
Great recipe! I included this one if a BEST HALLOWEEN PARTY DESSERTS post I just put up! I think it’s great for guests to have! Check it out!
What a great idea for a quick and easy Halloween snack!
Why have I never made oreo popcorn? Perfection!
Have an amazing Monday Jenn!
What a fabulous halloween popcorn recipe!
What a fantastic idea!!!
I would not be able to stop eating this. It’s a good thing it makes a big batch! Looks delicious!