Hot Cranberry Punch
This Hot Cranberry Punch is the perfect addition to any holiday party or gathering!
The holidays mean so many different things to so many different people.
I love the family time, the food, and the gatherings the most. It’s like the perfect trifecta of Christmas for me.
And it’s no secret that I love to cook and create new and amazing recipes, right?
It’s one of the best parts of my life that I really and truly enjoy.
My latest creation was this delicious Hot Cranberry Punch recipe and I couldn’t be more excited to share it with all of you.
If you love the taste of cranberry, you’re going to be head over heels for this one. Trust me.
This holiday season, this is my go-to punch recipe for all my family gatherings.
It’s simple, it’s soooo good, and it creates a batch big enough to share!
And isn’t that another part of the beauty of Christmas? Sharing things with each other that you love.
Give this punch recipe a try this holiday season.
You’ll be so happy to have a new and delicious flavor to share with your family and friends!
Plus, if there is anything left over, you’ll get to take home the goods!
HOT CRANBERRY PUNCH INGREDIENTS
● CRANBERRY JUICE: 4 cups of cranberry juice.
● APPLE JUICE: 2 cups of apple juice.
● ORANGE JUICE: 1/2 cup orange juice.
● SUGAR: 1 Tablespoon of granulated sugar.
● BROWN SUGAR: 1/4 cup light brown sugar.
● CINNAMON STICKS: about 4 cinnamon sticks.
● GROUND CLOVES: 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves.
● ORANGE SLICES: 1 orange cut into slices.
● APPLE SLICES: 1 or 2 apples cut into slices.
● CRANBERRIES: 1 cup of cranberries.
HOW TO MAKE PUNCH IN THE CROCKPOT
To make this Hot Cranberry Punch, simply:
STEP 1: Pour the cranberry, orange, and apple juice into crockpot.
STEP 2: Add brown sugar, cinnamon sticks and ground cloves.
STEP 3: Add orange slices, apple slices and cranberries.
STEP 4: Cover and cookie on HIGH for 2 hours.
SERVE: Serve warm and top with fresh cranberries, a cinnamon stick, and a orange wedge. And the best part, you can just keep the punch in the slow cooker and let your guest serve themselves.
KITCHEN TOOLS NEEDED
CROCKPOT: This is my favorite crockpot and I love that it’s perfect for traveling too.
GLASSES: These are the cute glasses that I used to serve this punch.
MORE PUNCH RECIPES
CONNECT WITH DELICIOUSLY SPRINKLED
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA, SO YOU NEVER MISS A RECIPE
💌 GET EASY-TO-MAKE RECIPES AND MORE…STRAIGHT TO YOUR EMAIL!
RATE THIS RECIPE
IF YOU MADE THIS RECIPE & LOVED IT! 😍
PLEASE GIVE IT A 5 STAR RATING ⭐ IN THE RECIPE BELOW!
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 2 cups apple juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 cup cranberries
- Pour the cranberry, orange, and apple juice into crockpot.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon sticks and ground cloves.
- Add orange slices, apple slices and cranberries.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 hours.
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM
WE LOVE SEEING WHAT YOU MAKE. 🍰
SHARE IT ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US IN YOUR PHOTO!
USE HASHTAG #DELICIOUSLYSPRINKLED
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO PIN THIS RECIPE FOR LATER!
FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST!
Some of the links above are affiliate links, which pay me a small commission for recommending my favorite products at no extra cost to you! Thank you for supporting Deliciously Sprinkled.