Apple Chips Snack Mix
This delicious Apple Chips Snack Mix is the perfect sweet & salty snack for fall and it’s super simple to make!
It doesn’t get much better then this Apple Chips Snack Mix which has all the flavors you love about fall. This snack mix is loaded with the sweet flavors of apple cinnamon, along with a salty kick from the peanuts and pretzels making this a tasty and nutritious sweet & salty snack for fall or anytime of year.
It’s incredibly easy to make, all you need is a large bowl to combine the dried apple chips, cinnamon flavored cereals, pretzels, peanuts, apple-cinnamon Cheerios, yogurt-covered raisins and green apple Skittles for a sweet kick of apple flavor. Trust me, you wont be able to stop eating this delicious snack!
Just a few tips for making this Apple Chips Snack Mix:
- I used stored bought dried apple chips because I’m lazy and don’t have them time to make my own, but if you want to make your own apple chips…they would be PERFECT to use in this snack mix! 🙂
- Instead of picking out all the green apple flavored Skittles, like I did. Another option, would be to use apple-flavored jelly beans or apple-flavored chewy Jolly Ranchers…the options are endless.
- Also, this snack mix is perfect for a party. Either leave it in the large bowl and add a cute scooper for people to scoop their own snack mix or divide the snack mix into small bags for a fun, easy to grab snack. ENJOY!
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried apple chips
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1 1/2 cup yogurt-covered raisins
- 1 1/2 cup green apple flavored Skittles
In a large bowl, combine dried apples, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, mini pretzels, peanuts, Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, yogurt-covered raisins, and green apple Skittles.
Serve in large bowl or scoop snack mix into small storage bags for a fun, easy to grab snack at a party.
**Store in an airtight container up to 7 days.
Try my Caramel Apple Puppy Chow recipe next!